Gilded
Reaction score
La casa de papel aka money heist on netflix is superb

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I got over it lol. I think I got upto episode 3 season 1 and just forgot about it lol
You just don't think it's realistic that a female zombie would be better than a male..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I hated the first season but now I’ve caught up on Walking Dead, I’ve started watching season 2 of fear. It’s getting better.
Fuck TWD is absolute trash now, FTWD was getting a lot better but the main series just killed any sort of enjoyment for me lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck TWD is absolute trash now, FTWD was getting a lot better but the main series just killed any sort of enjoyment for me lol.
TWD died for a few seasons then when the whole Negan thing started it was just a stream of crap episodes. Fortunately it got good at the end of the last season (literally the last episode) then it's been a bit up and down since then but it's better.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
TWD died for a few seasons then when the whole Negan thing started it was just a stream of crap episodes. Fortunately it got good at the end of the last season (literally the last episode) then it's been a bit up and down since then but it's better.
I find the entire episode is just filler crap until the final minutes where they have some plot development and try and draw you in for next episode lol.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hated the first season but now I’ve caught up on Walking Dead, I’ve started watching season 2 of fear. It’s getting better.
Yep i stopped second first season in 3 episodes,and decided to give it another go.now i just finished 2nd season its definitely warming up.plus its got lexa from the 100 in it and she makes my doodle tingle

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I stopped watching it after the mid season break, looks like I wasnt the only one who got sick of it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Terror is pretty good, only 3 episodes out atm though.

I've been thinking about this but I'm still not sure. It seems like it may go the way of the Helix series. That had a really interesting premise then after 6 episodes it still hadn't gone anywhere and I got bored with it.