What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I stopped watching it after the mid season break, looks like I wasnt the only one who got sick of it.
Yh they killed the show, they should just pull the plug on it.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Legion season 2 starts tomorrow!!!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this but I'm still not sure. It seems like it may go the way of the Helix series. That had a really interesting premise then after 6 episodes it still hadn't gone anywhere and I got bored with it.
Its based on a book, so hopefully they just follow it and not branch off onto their own storyline.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Binge watched the new Netflix Lost in Space series over the weekend.

It's ok. Not great but ok. It starts good and ends good but everything in the middle is filler. Dr Smith is annoying, as are most of the characters. It's full of pointless shit that doesn't belong and at times it gets morally confusing.

Its worth a watch, but keep in mind that you're watching about 1 hour of good content in a series that goes for 10 hours.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Binge watched the new Netflix Lost in Space series over the weekend.

It's ok. Not great but ok. It starts good and ends good but everything in the middle is filler. Dr Smith is annoying, as are most of the characters. It's full of pointless shit that doesn't belong and at times it gets morally confusing.

Its worth a watch, but keep in mind that you're watching about 1 hour of good content in a series that goes for 10 hours.
Can't be any worse than the movie remake they did years ago.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone recommend a netflix series to watch?

Iv done vikings, peaky blinders, troy

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's such a binge show. Think I'll wait for the full season to be released before I start watching it.
I might try and give it a crack again.

I tried to watch it a few months ago. I'm ok with weird/out there shows, but at the time it was a bit too weird....

I just finished Season 3 of the Path and so am ready for another series - but a Handsmaid's Tale is what i'm currently getting into first.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I might try and give it a crack again.

I tried to watch it a few months ago. I'm ok with weird/out there shows, but at the time it was a bit too weird....

I just finished Season 3 of the Path and so am ready for another series - but a Handsmaid's Tale is what i'm currently getting into first.
I watched the first episode of Handmaid's Tale. Didn't really like it. I get why people like it though. It's deliberately overly intense but I'm sick of overly intense shows after Walking Dead burnt that concept out.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
curb 9 was shit so they are all shit now, big bang theory is for stupid pigs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Where can I find the newest season of the x files?