What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I love Dave Chappelle. Me and my mates still quote alot of his stuff when we are out drinking. If you enjoy him check out his movie Half Baked...one of my all time favorites!!
Seen it about 10 times lol Plus it was on SBS last night.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's not a show but just watching a documentary on Jewberg and Smith.....it's called dumb and dumber.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Awesome, the League has returned for a 7th Season.... Happy times, boys if you haven't seen this, I highly recommend it, Ladies, it really depends on your sense of humour

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Binge watched the first Season of Ballers yesterday. It was so so, but it was basically done a decade ago - in Entourage.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The new Netflix show Narco is awesome its about Pablo Escobar
I think this will be next for me.

Edit: Binge watched the entire series on weekend. Brilliant. Really set up for a 2nd season too.

Last edited by a moderator:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Veep and Transparent seem to be doing well at the Emmys (on now).

Has anyone seen either?

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Veep and Transparent seem to be doing well at the Emmys (on now).

Has anyone seen either?
I watched 1 ep of VEEP, i'm sure it's good, but to me it was just another US Sitcom, Transparent, is quite good, it is about a Divorced father who comes out to his dysfunctional kids as a transgender.

The dad is the same guy who played the Dad that went to gaol in Arrested Development.

The wife started watching it, so I sat along, reluctantly initially, but, it is pretty good

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The League is back.

Love that show.

Rafi might be by far and away the most entertaining character on tv.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The League is back.

Love that show.

Rafi might be by far and away the most entertaining character on tv.
Far and away my favourite show on TV, mainly becasue like Archer, the second it goes on the wife rolls her eyes, and realises how much of a child I really am

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched 1 ep of VEEP, i'm sure it's good, but to me it was just another US Sitcom, Transparent, is quite good, it is about a Divorced father who comes out to his dysfunctional kids as a transgender.

The dad is the same guy who played the Dad that went to gaol in Arrested Development.

The wife started watching it, so I sat along, reluctantly initially, but, it is pretty good
Thanks for that. Jeffrey Tambour is a funny guy. If you look at the the cast of arrested develpoment, many have kicekd on with good roles. Eg: Jessica Walter and others in Archer, Will Arnett as Bojack Horseman.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for that. Jeffrey Tambour is a funny guy. If you look at the the cast of arrested develpoment, many have kicekd on with good roles. Eg: Jessica Walter and others in Archer, Will Arnett as Bojack Horseman.
Will Arnett also is in 30 Rock, he is a cracker

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anything with Gordon Ramsay in it.

I ****ing love that ****.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
ive been binge watching narcos. yet to see the last 2 eps. and holy guacamole, this show is damn good. at first i thought the constant sub-titles would p1ss me off, but i got that drawn into the show, that it almost became unnoticeable.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just watched the first episode of Gotham season 2. The show has gone up to 11/10. Now my favourite show on air

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fear the Walking dead has now really started to rock. Shows the breakdown of society in a believable way and is good background to what happened prior to Rick's first encounter with one of the walking dead. If they keep moving it along as they are and building the story layer by layer it just might be as successful as The Walking Dead which starts again with season 6 on October 12th.Love my zombies.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Walking Dead lost me when they had the whole governor saga and the end of that. Haven't watched since then. ****s never seem to get anywhere.

Never watched Fear... Probably wont either.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I lasted 11 minutes with Narcos.

Snoooooozefest.

Longmire going the exact same way. These Netflix series are shit.

Give me Hulu.