What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Series. We're only into the 5th Ep. but it's good (dark). Stephen King. Serial killer and retired cop.
Yeah great series, things kinda start getting weird In later seasons though. but I guess I'm a bit twisted anyway.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok, i'll take a look after i get through a couple of other shows on my list, but i'm holding you personallyy responsible if it isn't to my satisfaction.

Not really sure how I would go about holding you responsible in reality though...
CD did you watch the rest of Cobra Kai?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Do I watch Edgerunners subbed or dubbed?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Giancarlo Esposito plays one of the characters. Not a main character, but in a fair few episodes. Shows that they didn't go cheap on the dub.
Yh I thought they'd put some effort into it. Japanese VA's are usually a lot better but it would probably sound weird considering I've already played the game in English and heard all the accents.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Breaking Bad spoiler. (Do you still need to do that.) It just occurred to me that if Hank didn’t need to go potty at that point of time, he would never have discovered Walter was Heisenberg ,and the rest of Breaking Bad would have been totally different.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Breaking Bad spoiler. (Do you still need to do that.) It just occurred to me that if Hank didn’t need to go potty at that point of time, he would never have discovered Walter was Heisenberg ,and the rest of Breaking Bad would have been totally different.
That's why I don't leave books in the shitter lol

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hightown on Stan, am bingeing the shit outta this show atm..consists of 2 seasons and a 3rd is in the works and the whole cast are not well known actors(to me)but their good as is the the plot/premise.

For a Yank production it's a pretty sexy show too with a decent bit of lesbo action, hetero too and animals(nah joking on that).
Worth a look.
You had me at lesbo....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe just binged Edgerunners, it was decent but the story was kinda sloppy. I think it needed more episodes.