What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Cobra Kai season 5 is on Netflix..another excellent season.. The actor who plays John Kreese, Martin Krove is great..most notable for Karate Kid 1 and 3 and a minor role in Rambo 2..he deserved more major movies in the 80s..was wasted..really tough face for a bad guy..
I saw the first 4 seasons. The first 2 or 3 had a lot of 80s nostalgia etc, but now its just getting a bit silly. Not sure if i'll give S5 a crack.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I saw the first 4 seasons. The first 2 or 3 had a lot of 80s nostalgia etc, but now its just getting a bit silly. Not sure if i'll give S5 a crack.
Have a watch CD..I thought the ending was a cracker.. But I’m easily pleased..

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Have a watch CD..I thought the ending was a cracker.. But I’m easily pleased..
Ok, i'll take a look after i get through a couple of other shows on my list, but i'm holding you personallyy responsible if it isn't to my satisfaction.

Not really sure how I would go about holding you responsible in reality though...

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok, i'll take a look after i get through a couple of other shows on my list, but i'm holding you personallyy responsible if it isn't to my satisfaction.

Not realyl sure how I would go about holding you responsible in reality though...
I’ll hold myself personally responsible.. I won’t talk to myself for a day..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone watch Edgerunners yet?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ll hold myself personally responsible.. I won’t talk to myself for a day..
Might I ask the premise of this show mate? I'm sceptical as but like you am mostly easily pleased so it might be worth it.

For eg I've been watching Good Girls(4 seasons of it lol) which likely isn't for everyone on here.
It's about 3 domestic 30 to 40 something women and mothers who become drug dealers, money launderers and printers and washers of counterfeit cash, get involved with and are manipulated by a gangster dude whom one of the trio sleeps with etc. etc.
Fairly decent cast, witty at times I thought it was an OK to decent watch.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Might I ask the premise of this show mate? I'm sceptical as but like you am mostly easily pleased so it might be worth it.

For eg I've been watching Good Girls(4 seasons of it lol) which likely isn't for everyone on here.
It's about 3 domestic 30 to 40 something women and mothers who become drug dealers, money launderers and printers and washers of counterfeit cash, get involved with and are manipulated by a gangster dude whom one of the trio sleeps with etc. etc.
Fairly decent cast, witty at times I thought it was an OK to decent watch.
It’s a continuation of the Karate Kid movies..it stars the original actors..they are much older now with kids of their own..Karate is still a big influence in the valley.. Start at season 1..it’s a good watch.