What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
anyone see the doco's on woodstock 99, ( one on foxtel and a 3 parter on netflix )
200,000 plus people trapped in a bubble of their own shit and piss for 3 days, no wonder it devolved into total chaos and anarchy
I remember reading about it in magazines and stuff,watched that doco fmd pretty full on

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
4 episodes in to Rings of Power and there hasn't been one gay sex scene. The show name is a lie.

4 episodes in to Game of Thrones and.... well... yeah, there's some f'd up shit in this show.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Mr Mercedes. Netflix. Heavy scary. Rivetting.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just finished watching the Netflix series Dahmer the Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story..it’s a pretty accurate description of what this fkn lowlife did.. the bloke who plays Dahmer is Evan Peters, might remember him as Quicksilver in the X-Men ..he is outstanding in this.. Won’t rate it because of its subject matter.. but it’s a well acted and well made series..

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hightown on Stan, am bingeing the shit outta this show atm..consists of 2 seasons and a 3rd is in the works and the whole cast are not well known actors(to me)but their good as is the the plot/premise.

For a Yank production it's a pretty sexy show too with a decent bit of lesbo action, hetero too and animals(nah joking on that).
Worth a look.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Just finished watching the Netflix series Dahmer the Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story..it’s a pretty accurate description of what this fkn lowlife did.. the bloke who plays Dahmer is Evan Peters, might remember him as Quicksilver in the X-Men ..he is outstanding in this.. Won’t rate it because of its subject matter.. but it’s a well acted and well made series..
I’ve read the book I’ll have to watch the whole wanting to make them zombies so he could keep them by drilling holes in their head and putting acid and shit inis full on. Also killing someone as an early teenager and not killing again for 15 years or whatever is very disturbing.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve read the book I’ll have to watch the whole wanting to make them zombies so he could keep them by drilling holes in their head and putting acid and shit inis full on. Also killing someone as an early teenager and not killing again for 15 years or whatever is very disturbing.
Just pure evil this guy..truly disturbing..

Reaction score
i remember him as todd aka ass kicker in kick ass