What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I'm with you.... feels like a massive let down coming. But it I'll be a cracker if they tie up everything nicely.
The ‘two episodes ago’ one was a bit strange cause they had to change the actor who played Jeff, first seen in an earlier episode as the cab driver who recognised Saul in Omaha. But I thought the most recent episode was amazing. Great treatment of both timelines, and so many Breaking Bad references, I couldn’t keep up. Like the first scene, Saul bouncing the ball like he did when he worked at that Radio Shack type store. And when Gene (older Saul) looked at the bank account of the rich guy he was currently ripping off, his bank balance was $737k, which was the exact amount Walter Walt said he needed to get things right. Possibly also the type of plane that crashed in Albuquerque.

I loved the Kim Wexler / Saul arch in this episode. Her scene in the airport bus when it finally got too much for her and she broke down almost made me break down too. Rhea Seehorn has deserved an Emmy for years for this character, but she should should get one now for this episode alone.

And also, Gene in Omaha basically turning into Saul version 2 at the end there, and he was possibly thinking of killing Marion, that’s pretty dark, even for Saul, maybe he’s having Walter White or Gus moment.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The ‘two episodes ago’ one was a bit strange cause they had to change the actor who played Jeff, first seen in an earlier episode as the cab driver who recognised Saul in Omaha. But I thought the most recent episode was amazing. Great treatment of both timelines, and so many Breaking Bad references, I couldn’t keep up. Like the first scene, Saul bouncing the ball like he did when he worked at that Radio Shack type store. And when Gene (older Saul) looked at the bank account of the rich guy he was currently ripping off, his bank balance was $737k, which was the exact amount Walter Walt said he needed to get things right. Possibly also the type of plane that crashed in Albuquerque.

I loved the Kim Wexler / Saul arch in this episode. Her scene in the airport bus when it finally got too much for her and she broke down almost made me break down too. Rhea Seehorn has deserved an Emmy for years for this character, but she should should get one now for this episode alone.

And also, Gene in Omaha basically turning into Saul version 2 at the end there, and he was possibly thinking of killing Marion, that’s pretty dark, even for Saul, maybe he’s having Walter White or Gus moment.
Saul 2.0 is "Slippin Jimmy". Returning to what he does best.

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
F U C K Y O U Ozark final episode

The writers really shit the bed ruined the show for me, they thought they were edgy and cool with the ending

F U Hollywood

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
^what was wrong with it? Left us to make assumptions what happened next..didn't find it a bad ending maybe not ideal lol

Anyway, i am up to Ep 4 of The Mayor Of Kingstown on Prime(Paramount their both linked I believe).
Pretty good show, Jeremy Renner plays the lead character the "Mayor".
Well worth a look.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And when Gene (older Saul) looked at the bank account of the rich guy he was currently ripping off, his bank balance was $737k, which was the exact amount Walter Walt said he needed to get things right. Possibly also the type of plane that crashed in Albuquerque.
You're much more observant than me. I missed that one entirely.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
BCS finale was fucking rubbish.

Most boring episode of the series.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Das Boot.

Several plots and characters. (Not sure if it's been recommended on here before. Apologies if so).

Last episode SS Forster admitting his part in war crimes killing women and children, in Poland etc.

Telling admission for a German made series.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not sure yet whether I like House of the Dragon, or not. See how it develops I guess. I might re-watch the first episode in the meantime.