What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don't worry bro, it gets better as it goes on.

What did you think of Murray in season 3? Funny as Fark lol.
I like him lol

I've seen that actor before but forgot from where?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I like him lol

I've seen that actor before but forgot from where?
He's the main reason I watch that show now lol. Probably one of his movies. I watched "Without Remorse" the other night and he was in that.

You probably also like the fact that there's A LOT of Russia in this season :grinning:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sandman season 1 was good. Could have been better though. My main gripes are the fact that it feels like the recorded scenes then mixed him up. The Sandman goes through constant character arcs but keeps changing back randomly and it feels disjointed.

Also, many of the episodes are very episodic. There's a bigger story they're trying to tell but then they go with these random episodes telling a random side story. It feels like when you're playing a video game and they tell you that the main mission is urgent, but then they give you a bunch of side quests that just feel like busy work. The side stuff is interesting though.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Sandman season 1 was good. Could have been better though. My main gripes are the fact that it feels like the recorded scenes then mixed him up. The Sandman goes through constant character arcs but keeps changing back randomly and it feels disjointed.

Also, many of the episodes are very episodic. There's a bigger story they're trying to tell but then they go with these random episodes telling a random side story. It feels like when you're playing a video game and they tell you that the main mission is urgent, but then they give you a bunch of side quests that just feel like busy work. The side stuff is interesting though.
What's it streaming on?

Wahesh

Reaction score
@Wahesh and @Hacky McAxe Just finished the four seasons of Stranger Things..thought it was great, especially the 4th season..Love all the references to the 80s..looking forward to the fifth and final season. Thanks guys for steering me towards it…

@ASSASSIN have you continued with it my man?
@Mr 95% anything for you my brother.

By the way... "my fingers are like arrows" ;)

1660110494473.png

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@Wahesh and @Hacky McAxe Just finished the four seasons of Stranger Things..thought it was great, especially the 4th season..Love all the references to the 80s..looking forward to the fifth and final season. Thanks guys for steering me towards it…

@ASSASSIN have you continued with it my man?
Yeah bro, binged S3 and up to S4E2 now.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm starting to feel a bit underwhelmed by the final season of Better Call saul. 1 ep to go, I'm hoping it's going to be a cracker.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm starting to feel a bit underwhelmed by the final season of Better Call saul. 1 ep to go, I'm hoping it's going to be a cracker.
Yeah I'm with you.... feels like a massive let down coming. But it I'll be a cracker if they tie up everything nicely.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck I'm struggling with some of the less normal ones(i.e still can't get into Dark), I started Stranger Things and couldn't get into it either idk what's wrong lol..maybe it's me i'm too mainstream.

Anyway I watched Reacher it consists of 8 episodes, have read a few of the books over the years and although his stature is a fair mismatch I thought Cruise was alright in the 2 movies.
The series was good, the female sheriff is a sweety and her character is well played and it has a decent story line based on the book Killing Floor.
There is scope for many series to be developed if demand warrants it, there are a shipload of books 15+ at a guess.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I like Hopper and Murray, but far out, that Russian soldier (helicopter pilot) is freaking hilarious LOL. Without ruining it, you'll like how things turn out with him :grinning:
You talking about Yuri?

PS I wish "My dude" was introduced in earlier seasons. Him and Murray made it enjoyable.

Wahesh

Reaction score
You talking about Yuri?

PS I wish "My dude" was introduced in earlier seasons. Him and Murray made it enjoyable.
Yep, Yuri. The guy is missing a few screws in his head the way he laughs at everything lol.

Wahesh

Reaction score
You talking about Yuri?

That dude thrashers the shit out of the van lol.