What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Are we still expecting to see TLOU TV series released next year or will it be pushed back because of this virus?
Pushed back most likely. TLOU 2 has officially been pushed back. Official word is "Delayed indefinitely"

Xbox Series X and PS5 may also be delayed.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pushed back most likely. TLOU 2 has officially been pushed back. Official word is "Delayed indefinitely"

Xbox Series X and PS5 may also be delayed.
Well that sucks, i mean it would have come in handy if we still are stuck in isolation.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well that sucks, i mean it would have come in handy if we still are stuck in isolation.
The rumour going around right now is that PS5 may be screwed too. Apparently they are having major overheating issues and power issue that they can't figure out how to fix. They need to either release the console as is and risk a Xbox 360 Red Ring of Death situation, or delay another 12 months and release a new version of the console.

Normally I'd take the rumour with a grain of salt, but the one that leaked it has been known to leak 100% accurate information in the past.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The rumour going around right now is that PS5 may be screwed too. Apparently they are having major overheating issues and power issue that they can't figure out how to fix. They need to either release the console as is and risk a Xbox 360 Red Ring of Death situation, or delay another 12 months and release a new version of the console.

Normally I'd take the rumour with a grain of salt, but the one that leaked it has been known to leak 100% accurate information in the past.
Not ideal, my PS4 sounds like a fucking plane right now, more so than normal, not sure how much longer it will last :disrelieved:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not ideal, my PS4 sounds like a fucking plane right now, more so than normal, not sure how much longer it will last :disrelieved:
That's normal for a PS4.

I have a PS4 and PS4 pro. Both get really bloody loud. I even opened them up and cleaned out all the dust, and they're still bloody loud.

When I heard that the PS5 already has overheating issues, I immediately thought, "Great, another jet engine"

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Geez that's not good news to hear. As much as i would like them to release it I'd rather them fix it then risk the whole RROD situation. I remember I had 1 Xbox get RROD and my brother had 2 get RROD.

I want a PS5 as I don't really want to go back to Xbox. Guess with like most things these days just sit and wait to see what happens.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mine is a little noisy but not too bad considering it's an original PS4 from release day.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Geez that's not good news to hear. As much as i would like them to release it I'd rather them fix it then risk the whole RROD situation. I remember I had 1 Xbox get RROD and my brother had 2 get RROD.

I want a PS5 as I don't really want to go back to Xbox. Guess with like most things these days just sit and wait to see what happens.
It's kind of making the decision for me.

When it comes to PS4 vs Xbone my stance is:

Xbone:
- Much better controller
- Much quieter
- Xbox Game Pass is amazing
- Most of my friends play on Xbox

PS4:
- Much, much better exclusive games

And with that, I'd still buy the PS5 'cause the exclusive games are so much better than Xbox. That said, if PS5 is delayed then I'm getting a Xbox Series X. Aka, Xbox SeX

Microsoft really right themselves into these jokes, don't they? First Xbox One (AKA, Xbone) now Xbox Series X (AKA, Xbox Sex)

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's kind of making the decision for me.

When it comes to PS4 vs Xbone my stance is:

Xbone:
- Much better controller
- Much quieter
- Xbox Game Pass is amazing
- Most of my friends play on Xbox

PS4:

And with that, I'd still buy the PS5 'cause the exclusive games are so much better than Xbox. That said, if PS5 is delayed then I'm getting a Xbox Series X. Aka, Xbox SeX

Microsoft really right themselves into these jokes, don't they? First Xbox One (AKA, Xbone) now Xbox Series X (AKA, Xbox Sex)
I was a PlayStation guy with the ps1 and ps2. Then my mates all jumped to Xbox 360 so I jumped too so i could play multiplayer with them (the start of my multiplayer journey lol) Then with the next gen a lot of my mates went both Xbox and ps4. I was only getting one, and they mostly were playing their ps4 so i went back to PlayStation. This time round i am sticking with PlayStation as for 1, i have a shit ton of ps4 games to backwards compatibility with, well as they extend the list plus I agree they usually have the better exclusives.

You are right, Xbox do make themselves easy targets for jokes with the naming of consoles.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
PS4:
Playstation in general.

I freaking LOVED Motorstorm. I've never seen another game where trucks, utes, bikes and buggies can all race against each other at the same time :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Binge watched the first 6 episodes of Devs. It's a weekly show so now I have to wait for more episodes (Curse you traditional weekly TV releases)

Great show but weird as all buggery. It's made by Alex Garland who made 28 Days Later, Sunshine, Ex Machina and Annihilation, and it's even weirder than all of those. Side note, he's also making the upcoming Halo TV show (based on the game)

It stars Nick Offerman from Parks and Rec. He's a completely different character here and he's quite brilliant in this.

It's definitely one for the nerds. It's focused around a quantum computer they've developed that can project the past and future. Can't really say more than that but definitely worth a watch. It's on Foxtel and Hulu

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Binge watched the first 6 episodes of Devs. It's a weekly show so now I have to wait for more episodes (Curse you traditional weekly TV releases)

Great show but weird as all buggery. It's made by Alex Garland who made 28 Days Later, Sunshine, Ex Machina and Annihilation, and it's even weirder than all of those. Side note, he's also making the upcoming Halo TV show (based on the game)

It stars Nick Offerman from Parks and Rec. He's a completely different character here and he's quite brilliant in this.

It's definitely one for the nerds. It's focused around a quantum computer they've developed that can project the past and future. Can't really say more than that but definitely worth a watch. It's on Foxtel and Hulu

Well I liked 28 Days Later, Sunshine and Ex Machina so I might have to check this show out.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kingdom Korean zombie series
Those Koreans know how to make qaulity zombie flicks
I watched a couple of episodes and then got distracted by other shows. The first two episodes seemed a little bit slow and the majority of the characters outside of the main few seem to suffer from stupidity. It does well at creating tension by that point though. I was hoping to see some kickass swordsmanship early on. I'll try and get back to watching it.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kingdom Korean zombie series
Those Koreans know how to make qaulity zombie flicks
Same with the Japanese, they make some great Horror/Thriller/Action shows and movies. Even some of the Adult rated anime movies and shows are good, and i don't mean Hentai.