What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our snakes have their snakes numbered... but the good thing is our snakes stay in their natural habitat out in the bush. In South America... fuck me. A lady entered her living room and a fucking jaguar was in there.
I've had snakes in my house before. I remember the missus went to put a load of washing on and a snake came out from under the washing machine. Luckily it wasn't a Brown, as they are pretty common around my area. The only snake i want my missus finding around the house is my trouser snake :grinning:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I've had snakes in my house before. I remember the missus went to put a load of washing on and a snake came out from under the washing machine. Luckily it wasn't a Brown, as they are pretty common around my area. The only snake i want my missus finding around the house is my trouser snake :grinning:
Can't stand the mother fuckers. I want their heads pancakes hard. Jus ask @south of heaven for clarity :D

Wahesh

Reaction score
Na brah they're different.
Same animal. They have over 30 difference reference names though. Eg Mountain Lions are found in the US in Rocky Mountains. Jaguars are found in the Amazon Jungles. Panthers & Pumas are in Africa. Their different habitats, diets, sizes, adaptations in general and traits also contribute to them having different names, but essentially... they are the same animal. Just like you, me, indigenous Aboriginals, indigenous Amazonians, Indigenous Arabs, Black Africans, Red-headed rangas, @Nasheed and @Blue_boost... we're all different, but the same animal.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Same animal. They have over 30 difference reference names though. Eg Mountain Lions are found in the US in Rocky Mountains. Jaguars are found in the Amazon Jungles. Panthers & Pumas are in Africa. Their different habitats, diets, sizes, adaptations in general and traits also contribute to them having different names, but essentially... they are the same animal. Just like you, me, indigenous Aboriginals, indigenous Amazonians, Indigenous Arabs, Black Africans, Red-headed rangas, @Nasheed and @Blue_boost... we're all different, but the same animal.
But, have you ever seen an anaconda wrestle with a cougar?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He was talking about a different type of cougar ;)

PS

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I binge watched 9 seasons of the walking dead towards the end of last year followed by every season of fear the walking dead. Have been watching the current season as episodes are released. But it seems that the final episode of this season will be delayed due to the Corona virus just as things are really ramping up. I just watched episode 15. It wasn't the most exciting episode but it promised an action packed follow up which is now indefinitely delayed until they can add the finishing touches in the production process. It's going to drive me fucking nuts having to wait for closure on this season and the whisperer war.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I binge watched 9 seasons of the walking dead towards the end of last year followed by every season of fear the walking dead. Have been watching the current season as episodes are released. But it seems that the final episode of this season will be delayed due to the Corona virus just as things are really ramping up. I just watched episode 15. It wasn't the most exciting episode but it promised an action packed follow up which is now indefinitely delayed until they can add the finishing touches in the production process. It's going to drive me fucking nuts having to wait for closure on this season and the whisperer war.
I was a huge fan of TWD watched it from the beginning but I kinda fell off of it after season 7 finished I think.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Are we still expecting to see TLOU TV series released next year or will it be pushed back because of this virus?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Are we still expecting to see TLOU TV series released next year or will it be pushed back because of this virus?
Everything's being pushed back dude, but I guess it would depend on when they start filming the show. Keep in mind production is the most time-consuming part.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was a huge fan of TWD watched it from the beginning but I kinda fell off of it after season 7 finished I think.
They've been dragging the wars out for longer as the seasons progress. All the survivors pretty much hit a point where only hordes of walkers are a threat. So only enclaves of evil survivors offer true opposition. It kind of defies logic more and more in that regard. Eventually you'd think that humanity would unite on this. I think that a lot of people began to lose love for the show as some favourite characters die off though. And it lost some excitement when the main group actually found a safe haven where every day wasn't a fight for survival. I'm still enjoying the show despite the fact that at stages it can drag out the major conflicts. I don't think it has much life left in the show though.