What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hahaha ok you win black Assyrian messenger.
I was born in the wrong era my bro, would love to be back in the Assyrian Empire. I'd fit in better then than the soy boy snowflakes and poofs these days.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS you Lebs are still around because we let you be around ;)

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was born in the wrong era my bro, would love to be back in the Assyrian Empire. I'd fit in better then than the soy boy snowflakes and poofs these days.
Bro a part of me wishes this too. But with my current mind I’d be the biggest snowflake in those days. I need to be like absolutely torn down and built back up. I’ve got enough toxic masculinity to live through it I think hahah.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve just started watching Grimm lol, don’t ask what got me to start it but it’s a decent show lol. Acting is quite bad in some scenes but yeah.
It reminds me of bright with Will Smith and the Orc which I loved.
Grimm is good. I watched the first few seasons then took a break, then eventually finished it off.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro a part of me wishes this too. But with my current mind I’d be the biggest snowflake in those days. I need to be like absolutely torn down and built back up. I’ve got enough toxic masculinity to live through it I think hahah.
Don't worry, I'll sneak you into our army lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You can tell that the Assyrian and Spartan armies were great because they still exist. Oh, wait...

:p

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I gave up on Grimm (ditto The Blacklist). Good premise but dragged on for way too long. With that many TV shows still to watch I have to limit and be sensible with things. Still haven't even watched Penn and Teller Fool Us. So there's 4 seasons or more.

Supernatural and Archer only have a season or 2 left to go.

I did however notice Luther is returning again soon. Going to have to watch that and get up to date as I believe it's brilliant (only watched one episode to date). Idris Elba I highly rate as an actor.

Will probably start watching The Last Alaskans latest season soon.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I gave up on Grimm (ditto The Blacklist). Good premise but dragged on for way too long. With that many TV shows still to watch I have to limit and be sensible with things. Still haven't even watched Penn and Teller Fool Us. So there's 4 seasons or more.

Supernatural and Archer only have a season or 2 left to go.

I did however notice Luther is returning again soon. Going to have to watch that and get up to date as I believe it's brilliant (only watched one episode to date). Idris Elba I highly rate as an actor.

Will probably start watching The Last Alaskans latest season soon.
I got so pissed off when his white partner got shotgunned to hell. Had his back the whole time.