What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I love cooking shows but refuse to watch that "reality" bullshit. Mastershit included.
Yeah I hate the bloody show as well. Don’t mind Rick Stein cause he goes all over the world and love all types of food. He loves a good feed as well

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

The only true cooking show & thats before they brought in the *** Italian

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

The only true cooking show & thats before they brought in the *** Italian
Bit harsh TBH. I only say that as Iron Chef Italian was rarely brought out at all. He was kind of the guy who was tacked onto the end after Iron Chef French(and I don't think I ever actually saw him cook). I kinda felt sorry for the guy. :grinning:

One of the mysteries of Iron Chef was why everything was dubbed, except the wavy haired chairman dude.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Have been watching Impulse on YouTube Originals. Pretty good show but slow as all buggery. It's based on the book Impulse which is the 3rd book in the Jumper series (the one they made into a movie about people who can teleport at will and the Paladins hunting them)

Oddly enough it's based on the book but the only similarity to the book is that in both cases it's following the story of a 16 year old girl with jumper powers. The rest is completely different. It also focuses heavily on sexual assault rather than the scifi side of it.

Crikey .. check out the caterpillars above her eyes!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've nearly finished Narcos: Mexico, it's good but could have been better imo. I quite liked El chapo it really gets going in the second season
Disappointed that Kiki Camarena didn't get rescued in time. Thought there would be some sort of twist when his wife went to identify the body....

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Disappointed that Kiki Camarena didn't get rescued in time. Thought there would be some sort of twist when his wife went to identify the body....
Unfortunately I knew the kiki camarena story before watching. It was never gonna have a happy ending sadly

Really wish Rafa copped it though, i hated that prick

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe
I’m sorry but Juliette and roselle are the worst fkn characters in Grimm. They absolutely kill my life and out of nowhere Juliette learnt Krav Maga lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe
I’m sorry but Juliette and roselle are the worst fkn characters in Grimm. They absolutely kill my life and out of nowhere Juliette learnt Krav Maga lol.
I'm not arguing with you. I completely agree. I really don't like the actresses either. Something not right about them. Especially the one that plays Juliette.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Finished Season 1 of Sick of It. Quite good actually.

@ASSASSIN Just watched the episode last night of Big Mouth Season (where Coach Steve gets laid and does the intro).... pissed myself laughing throughout.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Really into another classic Simpsons phase - watching some episodes between seasons 7-10 last night. Good times :grinning: They actually remind me of when life was better.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Finished Season 2 of Big Mouth. Travis and Shame Wizard ruined the back end of of an otherwise good season. They killed the momentum.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Really into another classic Simpsons phase - watching some episodes between seasons 7-10 last night. Good times :grinning: They actually remind me of when life was better.
That was back when the simpsons didn’t go full retard on leftism. Great times.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That was back when the simpsons didn’t go full retard on leftism. Great times.
And the episodes were actually good and when people looked forward to watching the reruns on channel 10 at 6pm every night.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And the episodes were actually good and when people looked forward to watching the reruns on channel 10 at 6pm every night.
I gave up weekend sports back in the day to watch the reruns on fox 8 they had like 5 or 6 in a row

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tell you what is a really terrible shows, "Kevin Can Wait".. I mean, KOQ was ok when you were really bored and nothing else was on.. but this one is bad

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tell you what is a really terrible shows, "Kevin Can Wait".. I mean, KOQ was ok when you were really bored and nothing else was on.. but this one is bad
The problem is Kevin James, he's not at all funny and only has one thing going for him, playing the same stupid fat guy with a hot wife, the whole concept grew tiresome very quickly with koq