2. Deep State
3. Luther

All 3 are fuckin excellent

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just finished it. I liked season 1 more. Season one was written better I think.
Haven't started season 2 yet. I'll probably binge it this weekend.

I'm not expecting too much from it. I loved season 1 but wasn't expecting it to get a second season.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Watched 2 episodes of that black mirror bullshit, couldn't do it. It sucks and blows, like a Kuntrashian.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched 2 episodes of that black mirror bullshit, couldn't do it. It sucks and blows, like a Kuntrashian.
You didn't enjoy the pig fucker episode?

That shit made we squirm but it was pretty funny.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You didn't enjoy the pig fucker episode?

That shit made we squirm but it was pretty funny.
Fkn lol, Wait a minute. All I saw was that pick your path episode of the game developer and the next one with some nerd and some sort of VR game (young blonde guy from Breaking Bad).

EDIT

I don't know that fuck I watched but I didn't watch it from the start for some strange reason. The seasons/episodes are listed in reverse.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There’s a mad episode of season 4 I think. They empower gays and demonise christians for being against euthanasia and not accepting their daughter as gay. Really really touching and powerful stuff.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck I hope Frankie actually grows some balls this season and loses this lovey dovey bullshit.
I haven’t watched season 1 for that reason. Why did they cuck him for ffs. It’s almost like they cucked/feminised all the male characters but masculinised Jessica Jones coz she powerful whamen.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I haven’t watched season 1 for that reason. Why did they cuck him for ffs. It’s almost like they cucked/feminised all the male characters but masculinised Jessica Jones coz she powerful whamen.
Well he bangs the barmaid like 5 mins in so hopefully it's better than last season.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well he bangs the barmaid like 5 mins in so hopefully it's better than last season.
Assassin do you think that’s “the best a men can get”? That’s a disgusting opening scene. Treating whamen the way they wanna be treated and showing it on a show. They should only show empowered feminite sluts fucking random
Men and acting empowered from it. I suggest
You watch the new Gillette ad so you get educated along with getting woke.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fkn lol, Wait a minute. All I saw was that pick your path episode of the game developer and the next one with some nerd and some sort of VR game (young blonde guy from Breaking Bad).

EDIT

I don't know that fuck I watched but I didn't watch it from the start for some strange reason. The seasons/episodes are listed in reverse.
You watched Bandersnatch. That's the choose your own movie. Watch the series. Season 1 episode 1 will have you laughing.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Assassin do you think that’s “the best a men can get”? That’s a disgusting opening scene. Treating whamen the way they wanna be treated and showing it on a show. They should only show empowered feminite sluts fucking random
Men and acting empowered from it. I suggest
You watch the new Gillette ad so you get educated along with getting woke.
Get it right babe, it's GIRLette

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You watched Bandersnatch. That's the choose your own movie. Watch the series. Season 1 episode 1 will have you laughing.
@ASSASSIN the series is nothing more than a recruitment ground for antifa and radicalising soy boys. That’s essentially all it is. I did like the gaming episode though.
There’s even one where an empowered whamen is so strong she tracks down this mass murderer and kills him coz she so stronggggggggg arghhhhhh the strength!