What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's a future where they are controlling what people think, feel and see. And it's the future where they're using futuristic assault rifles that probably weigh less than a sidearm.

Women don't serve in active spec ops roles for obvious reasons. They aren't as elite as men in combat roles. There's no arguing that. But when we're talking about a science fiction scenario where they use scifi weaponry and manipulate people's abilities, that's completely different to talking about current women in current military roles.
Exactly all whamen queen

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There’s a massive difference between me thinking whamen are incapable of certain things and what you’re talking about. A whamen can pull the trigger, but when a whamen is the commander of an apparent elite group killing fake zombies and she barely can keep holding the gun same with the little
Female in the team, how is it believable that that whamen can run with that
Gun and be practice with it lol. Fkn that
Gun was the size of her and no amount of her empowered acting could hide it. I just realised that was another black mirror feminist episode lol.
When you start portraying the elite especially in military, not believing the feminist propaganda hardly makes that person scared of a vagina, it’s just he can’t deal with the politics.
I don't know about you bro but I love chicks who can waste men, I want a glamour army chick lol

I guess it's my love of women and my love of weapons and violence lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know about you bro but I love chicks who can waste men, I want a glamour army chick lol

I guess it's my love of women and my love of weapons and violence lol
Na not me lol. Unless it’s tomb raider 1 & 2 where it wasn’t a feminist thing. Rather just a good action game made into a live action film.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It takes a lot of effort to be offended by a fictional future scenario.
I think it takes a lot more effort to try and think of reasons like oh it’s the future the weapon is probably lighter type theories than me offended by feminism tbh

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it takes a lot more effort to try and think of reasons like oh it’s the future the weapon is probably lighter type theories than me offended by feminism tbh
Don't need to think about it. That's literally the setting of the episode.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't need to think about it. That's literally the setting of the episode.
Ultra lightweight assault rifle bigger than the girl that can’t even hide how heavy it is in her acting? Ok. Your logic defeats my sexism I’m sorry

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have you ever fired a real weapon?

Sure, a woman with an m249 is going to be stupid. And for the record, even though Arnie did it in Commando, no one is going to hold an m249 while standing up firing. I think most women would struggle with an M16. But an M4 or an AR15. Or even the Austyr that our military use. These are light assault rifles that could be carried and fired by a 13 year old girl.

For that matter, look at this shit. This chick is 10. She's a professional competitive shooter. At 7 she had no issue handling an assault rifle. You have to be either completely ignorant or just sexist to think a woman can't handle a weapon.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm pretty sure that if there were a TV show about a guy using telepathy to murder women every episode, after episode 32 Realist would post a rant about how unrealistic it is because one of the women managed to escape.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finished the first episode of Punisher S2. He kicks the shit out of those women. Great fight scene. I hope the rest of the season doesn't become bat shit boring.

Half way through the second episode and there is one thing annoying me. There's a group of obviously highly trained killers and shit and no one has any clue who Frank Castle is. In the second season of Daredevil his court case was treated as one of the biggest cases they've ever had with one of the most brutal killers there is. Then here we are with no one recognising him to the point where we have a criminal mastermind saying, "We'll figure out who he is". Seriously. His face was apparently in every paper and every news feed. These guys should be sacked for being the worse contract killers there is.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I know exactly what you mean. I kid you not. Today I was watching the recap of season one and the first thing I thought when I saw her was, "Oh, I remember her. She's pretty hot", then the next scene I thought, "Scratch that. She's pretty average looking". 5 seconds later, "ooh, she's hot again"
It's yet another: Daisy Head, Megan Boone, Maggie Q, Melinda Clarke, Emma Stone, Kristen Gutoskie, and even dare I say Gabrielle Miller (otherwise known to you as Trivago Man) scenario.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The second episode reminds me of something from when I was much younger.

Was at the pub and a friend asked me to take care of his friend who was completely pissed as a fart. She was so drunk that she could barely speak. She ended up walking outside and running out in front of traffic. I pulled her off the road right before she was almost taken out by a truck. I dragged her to a cab, gave the cab driver $50 and told him to take her home. She got halfway into the cab then jumped out and ran up to a group of guys and said, "This guy is trying to rape me"

Next thing you know I had 6 guys trying to beat the shit out of me. I said to them that she's a friend and that she's just being pissed but they ignored that and kept going after me. Poor guys didn't realise that I was the security manager for the pub and there was 3 rather large guys on the door. I took a few blows and gave a few back before the bouncers dragged the guys around the corner for a few lessons.

Talked to her a few weeks later and she laughed about it. I told her that I made a mistake saving her life.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have you ever fired a real weapon?

Sure, a woman with an m249 is going to be stupid. And for the record, even though Arnie did it in Commando, no one is going to hold an m249 while standing up firing. I think most women would struggle with an M16. But an M4 or an AR15. Or even the Austyr that our military use. These are light assault rifles that could be carried and fired by a 13 year old girl.

For that matter, look at this shit. This chick is 10. She's a professional competitive shooter. At 7 she had no issue handling an assault rifle. You have to be either completely ignorant or just sexist to think a woman can't handle a weapon.

Why are you purposely putting words in my mouth lol. I said a girl can pull a trigger that’s all fine. But when they wanna make it like females can be elite soldiers but can barely carry the weapon. Then no just no.
Fun fact did you know Angelina Jolie used real guns in her tomb raider movie? Probably not coz you’re sexist.

As for the video I find it ironic cnn are proud of the little whamen shooting a gun and being good at it whilst advocating against guns lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm pretty sure that if there were a TV show about a guy using telepathy to murder women every episode, after episode 32 Realist would post a rant about how unrealistic it is because one of the women managed to escape.
I actually probably would tbh.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why are you purposely putting words in my mouth lol. I said a girl can pull a trigger that’s all fine. But when they wanna make it like females can be elite soldiers but can barely carry the weapon. Then no just no.
Fun fact did you know Angelina Jolie used real guns in her tomb raider movie? Probably not coz you’re sexist.

As for the video I find it ironic cnn are proud of the little whamen shooting a gun and being good at it whilst advocating against guns lol.
It's 'cause you said that females can't carry weapons. Like weapons suddenly become heavy in a woman's hand, yet a 10 year old can carry it like it's nothing.

An M4 for example weights 3.3 kgs. That's pretty light. If you go on to SMGs or PDWs then you're looking at 2-3kgs. Are you suggesting that a woman can't carry 3kgs?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's 'cause you said that females can't carry weapons. Like weapons suddenly become heavy in a woman's hand, yet a 10 year old can carry it like it's nothing.

An M4 for example weights 3.3 kgs. That's pretty light. If you go on to SMGs or PDWs then you're looking at 2-3kgs. Are you suggesting that a woman can't carry 3kgs?
I agreed with you in the original post a whamen I mean female can carry a weapon like that and pull the trigger. That’s not what this is about I like how you try and spin it though.

I don’t get why you’re so upset I don’t like seeing fake fictional whamen being portrayed in a way that tries to tel me it’s realistic. It goes against my code of realism.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I agreed with you in the original post a whamen I mean female can carry a weapon like that and pull the trigger. That’s not what this is about I like how you try and spin it though.

I don’t get why you’re so upset I don’t like seeing fake fictional whamen being portrayed in a way that tries to tel me it’s realistic. It goes against my code of realism.
"a female can carry a weapon"

Nice try. You wrote:

"how is it believable that that whamen can run with that
Gun was the size of her and noamount of her empowered acting could hide it."

They were using G36K variants. By standard the rifle weights 3.5kgs. With additions you're looking at 5kgs Max. Rather easy to carry.

Theae are obviously future variants of the G36K so probably weigh even less.

I even showed you a video of a 10 year old firing an assault rifle that is heavier than that weapon but like always you get scared when women can actually do things.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dammit @ASSASSIN , I'm still trying to figure out if she's hot and I don't friggin' know.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"a female can carry a weapon"

Nice try. You wrote:

"how is it believable that that whamen can run with that
Gun was the size of her and noamount of her empowered acting could hide it."

They were using G36K variants. By standard the rifle weights 3.5kgs. With additions you're looking at 5kgs Max. Rather easy to carry.

Theae are obviously future variants of the G36K so probably weigh even less.

I even showed you a video of a 10 year old firing an assault rifle that is heavier than that weapon but like always you get scared when women can actually do things.
There you go. I was referencing the gun in the show to which she barely could carry it. When she was running through the bush to find the black guy you could tell that gun was hampering her super strength.
6kg easy to carry? Lol try running and holding the gun up for long periods of time. Then add the uniform weight and back pack etc. all adds up.
Anyways I’m sided with scientific facts on this one so I’m all g

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Finished the first episode of Punisher S2. He kicks the shit out of those women. Great fight scene. I hope the rest of the season doesn't become bat shit boring.

Half way through the second episode and there is one thing annoying me. There's a group of obviously highly trained killers and shit and no one has any clue who Frank Castle is. In the second season of Daredevil his court case was treated as one of the biggest cases they've ever had with one of the most brutal killers there is. Then here we are with no one recognising him to the point where we have a criminal mastermind saying, "We'll figure out who he is". Seriously. His face was apparently in every paper and every news feed. These guys should be sacked for being the worse contract killers there is.
Just about to start watching it, been looking forward to it, i hope it is not a disappointment as this will be the last series.