What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
New Preacher has started in the US. I'm waiting for the full season so I can binge watch it.
Are they streaming it on Stan like they did last season?

EDIT: Yep, streams Monday's @ 6.

Half way through ep1, the Jody guy looks to be my second favourite character after Cassidy.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Are they streaming it on Stan like they did last season?

EDIT: Yep, streams Monday's @ 6.

Half way through ep1, the Jody guy looks to be my second favourite character after Cassidy.
I'm 2 episodes in. How good is the Hari Krishna shoot out?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Working my way through The Last Alaskans at the moment. I've you've never seen it and enjoy relaxing TV shows with beautiful cinematics, where there is little to no intrusion by film crews, then check it out.

It focuses on the families that have been given cabin grants in the Alaskan Wilfelife Refuge. The grants expire at the end of their family line. It follows how about 5-7 different families survive in the area.

Absolutely love it.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
can say what isn't my favourite show, a show I hate?
I'm saying it anyways.

Snatch, based on the classic Guy Ritchie movie.

It's got that really annoying ginger from Harry Potter in it, think he's name is Rupert Grint and it's just awful.
It should be called "wannabe gangsters for 12 year olds"

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Don't know if it's just me but I'm watching the latest series of Archer at the moment (Danger Island), and not really finding it funny at all compared to previous seasons.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't know if it's just me but I'm watching the latest series of Archer at the moment (Danger Island), and not really finding it funny at all compared to previous seasons.
I think archer dipped in quality massively after season 5. Still funny but nowhere near as good as it was.
I personally found danger island a lot better than dreamland, but that's just me

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hopefully it really delivers in Season 10 (final season).

On another note just finished watching the entire 4 seasons of Sealab 2021... fuck it's funny.

Finished off The Last Alaskans Season 4 last night too.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Coming towards the end of Scorpion, season 3, then one season left. I am truly going to miss that show :(

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Shazam looks like it will be pretty good

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Final Space on Netflix. Pretty bloody funny adults only cartoon

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If you find sacha baron cohen even remotely funny, check out 'who is america'. Some of the things he gets these politician types to say/do, you couldn't make this shit up :laughing: :laughing:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you find sacha baron cohen even remotely funny, check out 'who is america'. Some of the things he gets these politician types to say/do, you couldn't make this shit up :laughing: :laughing:
It's pretty good, but people are making too much of it. Chaz from the Chaser covered it pretty well. He said that he mentally messes with politicians and it's really good but it's comedy. People are acting like he's bringing out the truth but he's not. He's tricking politicians into saying things they don't agree with.

It's the same type of comedy the Chaser used for many years. You lead people in conversations and next thing you know they're saying stuff you want them to say. It's pretty bloody funny.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It's pretty good, but people are making too much of it. Chaz from the Chaser covered it pretty well. He said that he mentally messes with politicians and it's really good but it's comedy. People are acting like he's bringing out the truth but he's not. He's tricking politicians into saying things they don't agree with.

It's the same type of comedy the Chaser used for many years. You lead people in conversations and next thing you know they're saying stuff you want them to say. It's pretty bloody funny.
Yeah i don't know about that, did you see the entire footage of jason spencer? He is just egging on what is already there, giving them a platform.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah i don't know about that, did you see the entire footage of jason spencer? He is just egging on what is already there, giving them a platform.
Yeah, saw that. There is some truth to it especially when you have people like Spencer but Spencer has long used selective African American and Muslim statistics to twist the truth. SBC just managed to trick him into saying and doing things that he wouldn't normally say or do and some things that he doesn't actually believe.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ok so season 4 of Scorpion is off to an... interesting start. I miss the days when TV shows just used to be one episode after another. Now every episode starts with a continuation. It gets boring really.

Nonetheless, I'll press on and watch the remaining episodes tonight, just me and my 400g bag of Honey Roasted Peanuts and Cashews from the Happy Nut Co, for a crazy $5.00. Available at your nearest Reject Shop store today!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think archer dipped in quality massively after season 5. Still funny but nowhere near as good as it was.
I personally found danger island a lot better than dreamland, but that's just me
Bro did you notice how they dumbed down archer in his physical capabilities and buffed up the fat bitches? I swear to the show went from a top take a shit on everyone type show to a politically correct subtle show

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Archer S9 done and dusted... I just hope that S10 (final season) is far better.

Now onto Rick and Morty S4, and Naked and Afraid XL