Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Condor - Standard CIA/spy but engrossing enough 4 episodes in

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jersey Shore? The show that "The Shire" was scripted off back in 2012?
Yep. Jersey Shore was the first one. Bloody terrible show. Then they made a British version called "Geordie Shore". Then Australia released The Shire and it got axed after about a month or something.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
No idea never watched The Shire but heard it was absolutely shithouse.
It was. Not that I saw any of it, but after episode 1, social media was lite up with how shit it was. That's all my Facebook feed was about.

Bravo channel 10, they got the ratings that night.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yep. Jersey Shore was the first one. Bloody terrible show. Then they made a British version called "Geordie Shore". Then Australia released The Shire and it got axed after about a month or something.
I think the kiwis made one too - based here. It was called "The GC" (Gold Coast) :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Has anyone seen line of duty? It’s a great brutish crime show. Well was. Seasons 1-3 amazing! Just about crime and real shit. Season 4 comes along, they put a black female for lead with her dreadlocked hair, ultra feminist that belittles and physically abuses her husband, cries that her superior officer referred to her as darling and said to say ‘non gendered’ terms lolllll, made out the white superior guy is a sexist coz there is barley any females with promotions and claimed victimhood for him going after her about corruption. Literally one of the best fkn shows on Netflix is turning into a typical leftist political shit fest.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Started watching the new X Files (Season 10) last night. Used to love the old one and it feels very similar but a bit more grown up.

Not sure how long they will continue past Season 11 though.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Unsolved, Netflix. Just finished it. Great drama/doco if you were ever a fan of Tupac or Biggie

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm making my way through Peaky Blinders atm.
Pretty good gangster period drama I must say

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Watched Westworld, wanted more Shogun World :(

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Jennifer was never funny on the show, but Adam was. He's pretty much the Homer Simpson of that show :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
I like the main guy (Putty from Seinfeld, voice of Joe in family guy)

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Funny scene from one of my all-time favorite (very under-rated) sitcoms, Rules of Engagement.

Now while I find this scene funny, I assume my brothers @Mr Invisible @ASSASSIN @south of heaven & @MatstaDogg might have other views...

Yeah i was a fan of the show along with How I Met Your Mother.

Jennifer is hot so she was always good for a perve, specially like in that video. Plus she's got that Eastern European heritage, love me Eastern European chicks!!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Patrick Warburton is the dude your talking about. He was great on the show along with David Spade i reckon.
Yep. I always loved the way those 2 would make fun of Adam :tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yeah i was a fan of the show along with How I Met Your Mother.

Jennifer is hot so she was always good for a perve, specially like in that video. Plus she's got that Eastern European heritage, love me Eastern European chicks!!
Yes, BUT... she needs to have long hair like in those videos. The short hair look really doesn't work for her!