What happened to the True Bulldog Supporter??

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So what Happened to the Bulldog supporter? I'll tell you what happened, they turned into a Chihuahua

For a while now I have been reading the opinions and suggestions of many of you "supporters", "fans", "clubmen/women" or whatever you choose to call yourself. During that time I have been wrestling with the fact that nothing comes good from you other than negativity.

The bulldogs club both on field and off is one of the strongest and has been for a long time. We are a club that prides itself on being supportive towards each other through thick and thin but recently it has come to the stage where if we are not number 1 and doing it with flying colours than its not good enough. Where this culture has come from is beyond me.

People here tend to think just because they like the Bulldogs they can say whatever they want regardless of its consequences. Its not right! People here suggest they know everything about the club when there are several closed doors between them and the word that was spoken. They think they know how to run a club as if they are veteran CEO's. They also tend to think they're coaches and know every single player and everything about them. The worst thing of all is the fact they make comment on certain issues when it is bleatingly obvious they have never played a team sport in their life.

For example this whole Hasler issue. We have played 2 GF in 4 years and are looking for a 3rd. You must be insane not to support that coach and you must have issues to think we should be the best team in the comp playing with a rookie hooker, Half and a make shift fullback. The fact we are even up there is outstanding. Hasler is an innovative coach who constantly changes the way the game is played and most of the time he either wins the competition or comes close. He is a top coach and will probably be better than Wayne Bitchnet when his done and that's without having an immortal or two in his side. Once again don't underestimate the coach that has taken to 2 GF in 4 years and isn't far from making a 3rd.

Then come the comments about game plan and structures. I will just say this, you are not coaches and you don't win a poker game by showing everyone your cards. In 2012 our cards were laid out on the table and we all know what happened then.

In saying all that the worst part is and I've said this once already but ill say it again that there are people here worse than a gang of angry bi polar feminists on their period. If we win you agree with Hasler like he made you cum 62 times and when we Lose they turn into a scorned whore. I hope most of you realise you look like idiots and hypocrites when u do it and it would be embarrassing to see what u would do if u supported a shambles of a team like a Knights or a Parra or any other team that struggles to pay the bills or even make the top 8. When it gets to that point then by all means Scream at the top of your lungs!

My point on this issue is STICK BY YOUR COACH< which YOUR CLUB chose to lead because you have every reason too.

As for the CEO, I'm sure Peter Moore ( for those old enough to know who he is ) would be impressed with Raelene. She keeps the club clean, puts the image of the club first which in return brings in larger financial returns which then enables us to stay a strong team. Wealth brings power, just ask uncle Nick.

I will end by saying this, its time to start supporting YOUR CLUB and be a TRUE SUPPORTER by trusting and having faith and stop bitching about everything or having hormonal swings every time we lose pointing fingers and playing the blame game. That is primary school shit seriously.

We are bulldogs and we keep our heads held high and keep moving forward not Whinge and Whine like its 40 degrees and the air con is broken. We are about to hit the business end of the season and this is when the dogs play their best footy so until we get knocked out lets let the club do their thing and let everyone support in peace rather than getting ear fcuked by negativity.

So don't be a Chihuahua, be a BULLDOG!

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mate agree 100% with everything and have posted a thread like this once before. Unfortunately you will be shot down pretty severely because all these 'true fans' know so much better than Raelene, Des and yourself.
I'm also sick of the negativity that this forum seems to be all about, hence why I hardly post anymore, but nothing will change.
It's good to see people like yourself that still support the BULLDOGS.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The reason many on here a frustrated is because they are passionate about our team, if they didn't care they wouldn't say anything, they can see where we are failing and they want to see our team do better

Most of these so called "non supporters" are actually life time supporters of our club not band wagoners like many of the Hasler lemmings, they have supported our club through thick and thin and in recent times many a scandal, they have been brought up with the bulldogs spirit and values and now many can see that being eroded away by Hasler and his tribe of ex-manly mercenaries and a CEO who very much lacks leadership

the Bulldogs are an NRL team not a cult.......its members are allowed to think freely for themselves and have an opinion on how our club is going, just because you don't agree with it doesn't make them less of a supporter of our club

I think your post is very unbulldogs like and is showing pretty poor form

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
You are right mate. You are a real Bulldogs supporter, the rest of us are fake. But before you talk about what the club based its foundations on, maybe go back in time and tell me if they are still the same foundations bullfrog set. But as long as your enjoying your time as a "real" supporter, you shouldn't be worried as the current management share the same views as you do. Enjoy making the top 8, because that's what the current "real" supporter and money minded management consider success, because that's about all you got to celebrate about in the coming years.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes we sure do remember Bullfrog. Will always thank him and the family for the impact they had in my life thanks to the Bulldogs.
Fact is I feel 'blessed' to have been a Bulldogs fan for just on 50 years. i was on the hill in the 1967 grand final and will never forget that game and the bloody intercept by Bob Macarthy. :grinning:
Who'da thought that this kid from Bankie would see 6 Grand Final wins in his life.
And I'm thankful to have made two GF's in recent years.

We played crap on Thursday night but whats refreshing is that the players especially outside backs have fessed up and taken ownership of it (checkout the Dogs website this morning). Holland and Rona both dropped it three times - soul destroying for our hard working pigs.

We can pick it up from here.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Wi
So what Happened to the Bulldog supporter? I'll tell you what happened, they turned into a Chihuahua

For a while now I have been reading the opinions and suggestions of many of you "supporters", "fans", "clubmen/women" or whatever you choose to call yourself. During that time I have been wrestling with the fact that nothing comes good from you other than negativity.

The bulldogs club both on field and off is one of the strongest and has been for a long time. We are a club that prides itself on being supportive towards each other through thick and thin but recently it has come to the stage where if we are not number 1 and doing it with flying colours than its not good enough. Where this culture has come from is beyond me.

People here tend to think just because they like the Bulldogs they can say whatever they want regardless of its consequences. Its not right! People here suggest they know everything about the club when there are several closed doors between them and the word that was spoken. They think they know how to run a club as if they are veteran CEO's. They also tend to think they're coaches and know every single player and everything about them. The worst thing of all is the fact they make comment on certain issues when it is bleatingly obvious they have never played a team sport in their life.

For example this whole Hasler issue. We have played 2 GF in 4 years and are looking for a 3rd. You must be insane not to support that coach and you must have issues to think we should be the best team in the comp playing with a rookie hooker, Half and a make shift fullback. The fact we are even up there is outstanding. Hasler is an innovative coach who constantly changes the way the game is played and most of the time he either wins the competition or comes close. He is a top coach and will probably be better than Wayne Bitchnet when his done and that's without having an immortal or two in his side. Once again don't underestimate the coach that has taken to 2 GF in 4 years and isn't far from making a 3rd.

Then come the comments about game plan and structures. I will just say this, you are not coaches and you don't win a poker game by showing everyone your cards. In 2012 our cards were laid out on the table and we all know what happened then.

In saying all that the worst part is and I've said this once already but ill say it again that there are people here worse than a gang of angry bi polar feminists on their period. If we win you agree with Hasler like he made you cum 62 times and when we Lose they turn into a scorned whore. I hope most of you realise you look like idiots and hypocrites when u do it and it would be embarrassing to see what u would do if u supported a shambles of a team like a Knights or a Parra or any other team that struggles to pay the bills or even make the top 8. When it gets to that point then by all means Scream at the top of your lungs!

My point on this issue is STICK BY YOUR COACH< which YOUR CLUB chose to lead because you have every reason too.

As for the CEO, I'm sure Peter Moore ( for those old enough to know who he is ) would be impressed with Raelene. She keeps the club clean, puts the image of the club first which in return brings in larger financial returns which then enables us to stay a strong team. Wealth brings power, just ask uncle Nick.

I will end by saying this, its time to start supporting YOUR CLUB and be a TRUE SUPPORTER by trusting and having faith and stop bitching about everything or having hormonal swings every time we lose pointing fingers and playing the blame game. That is primary school shit seriously.

We are bulldogs and we keep our heads held high and keep moving forward not Whinge and Whine like its 40 degrees and the air con is broken. We are about to hit the business end of the season and this is when the dogs play their best footy so until we get knocked out lets let the club do their thing and let everyone support in peace rather than getting ear fcuked by negativity.

So don't be a Chihuahua, be a BULLDOG!
will always support the dogs but can't support what's killing the club.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm a true bulldogs supporter.

I just don't see a true Bulldogs team out there. Just a bunch of fat imposters being led by a manly mole.
Please define a true bulldogs team? I thought the bulldogs were a team that were always at the top of the game.... Last time I checked we weren't called the Parramatta bulldogs winning wooden spoons.

And I might not have 50 yrs of Bulldog blood in me but I have enough to know our forwards dont all look like Sonny Bill Wiliiams.

Robert Relf
Barry Ward
Darren Brit
Dean Pay
Jim Dymock
Brohman
Bella
Mason
Omeley

And that's just off the top of my head.

And that Manly mole has almost won u a couple of premierships.

Status
Not open for further replies.