Not open for further replies.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
grow a beard grow your chest hair grow your ball hair
eat red meat
stop ordering cafe latte de caf soy milk coffee's
stop waxing your eye brows
dont drink cocktails unless your super blind from beer and what to impress some chick you met at the local pub
Observe. The other end of the spectrum, where men think women like men who are hairy, fat and don't give a crap.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think some guys just fear rejection too much especially from women as it does hurt but it's part of life so you have to get use to it.

Also women (not saying all) are picky with men so sometimes it's hard to compete against pretty boys and rich boys when you have nothing going for ya (guilty at times being like this lol).

It's like you see a nice and attractive girl but then there are pretty boys around who will beat you to it so you just don't bother. It's not a confidence thing more so a woman's natural instincts telling her no.
You'd be surprised how well guys that just make an effort do though. I know plenty of guys who are mostly average in almost all areas that get heaps of tail because they make the effort. Girls are just as insecure as guys (if not more).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
From a purely evolutionary psychological perspective women should be more attracted to tough, rugged men. The reason for this is that some time in our history men had to fight to win the women over and when they do they need to be able to fight to protect the family, so naturally that stays in the brain and women are unconsciously more attracted to strong/healthy men.

So I can't quite understand the attraction to these skinny, feminine men, but it could be a counter to the fat culture around the world now. It's been drilled in our head that being overweight is unhealthy, so maybe unconsciously people see skinny as healthy. Or maybe the more feminine the more a lady believes a man to be nice to her... I don't know.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You'd be surprised how well guys that just make an effort do though. I know plenty of guys who are mostly average in almost all areas that get heaps of tail because they make the effort. Girls are just as insecure as guys (if not more).
Definitely. Most women I know will rate confidence as one of the most attractive qualities. Someone who is average and confident is going to have more chance than someone who is attractive but seemingly uninterested or shy.

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
You really gonna sit there and tell us that there were no beta-males 100 years ago?
Absolutely not. Of course there were beta males in that era, and I never said that our grandparent's generation and those before them were full of nothing but Spartan-like men. Of course there weren't.

But if you compare the eras, you will find there are noticeably more beta males among Gen X and Gen Y males than those generations. I've read an interesting study on this, and if I get the time, I'll source some references for you. But it has a lot to do with what you say here.

The world is different now, so anyone expecting people to behave like their grandparents did is wishful thinking.
So how has the world changed, and how has it impacted male behaviour in the last several decades or so? Well, one theory (and one that I subscribe to) is that many young boys who stayed at home during WWII were left without a strong male role model to raise them, mainly because their fathers went off to fight in the war and sadly perished doing so. So I guess you can imagine what can happen if a young boy is left to be raised by his mother and possibly even his older sisters. His only role models are feminine, he gets taught how to deal with all sorts of issues from a female perspective, and so at that point his path towards emasculation begins.

Fast-forward a couple of generations, and you see a lot more guys get fathered by these "weaker", emasculated men, and that rubs off on to their sons, and so on. Again, I'm not generalising here, but it's a theory that makes a lot of sense to me. Of course, you'll still have very a large number of very strong, masculine men - but their numbers have drastically diminished in recent decades, and while it may be easy for you to dismiss that with "oh well, I guess times change, and it is what it is", I still believe there's got to be a logical reason why there are more beta males lacking confidence, who are intimidated by women these days than what there were before.

At the end of the day - and this is purely my opinion - but a strong male role model (or lack thereof) can have a big say in how a young boy matures in to a grown man.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Observe. The other end of the spectrum, where men think women like men who are hairy, fat and don't give a crap.
i didnt say stop going to the gym did i?

also clearly cant take a joke

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
Any men who think like that should not breed. While there's nothing wrong with being hairy (women should be concerned if a guy can't grow hair on his body, I reckon), I don't think a majority of women would appreciate a fat guy who doesn't give a crap about his life.

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
I think some guys just fear rejection too much especially from women as it does hurt but it's part of life so you have to get use to it.
I guess it differs for each guy, but it will only hurt if you let it hurt you. I'd say it's mostly the ego that takes a hit, not your heart :grinning: If a guy is left heartbroken after a rejection, then I'd say he doesn't value himself highly enough.

This is the main problem facing guys these days. The mindset, self-worth, and confidence. This may sound like some crazy bullsh!t, but if you start reinforcing positive thoughts on to yourself then it will change the way you look at women. Seriously.

The minute you stop putting women (especially ones you don't even know) on some kind of pedestal, and giving them higher value than what you'd give yourself then you've already failed. The minute you start telling yourself things like "I'm the trophy", or "I'm the gold medal, not her", or "if she rejects me, then she just lost out big-time, meanwhile I'll just move on to the next, and some other hot woman will be lucky to get me". You just need to re-frame the way you picture the situation.

It's like you see a nice and attractive girl but then there are pretty boys around who will beat you to it so you just don't bother. It's not a confidence thing more so a woman's natural instincts telling her no.
The confidence (or lack thereof) is all in your mind bro. As soon as you start thinking she's out of your league because of her looks or yours or whatever, then you've already given her all the power to completely destroy you. Why do that for? I wish you'd known some of my mates who would pick up women with next to no effort, and they were nowhere near "pretty" or even all that tall or gym-built. They just went in with the mentality that they were the major prize, not her. It also helped that they always had some interesting sh!t to talk about and a wicked sense of humour, and that was all they needed. Hook-line-sinker. They were in :D

Also women (not saying all) are picky with men so sometimes it's hard to compete against pretty boys and rich boys when you have nothing going for ya (guilty at times being like this lol).
I'd say women are picky because yes, they do get a lot of guys flying at them, trying to win them over. But they know they won't be sold on just looks alone. They need something more. If they sense a guy values himself highly, looks after himself, has a plan in life and sticks to it despite all odds, then they'll be on to him. Rich boys do well because a lot of them worked their ass off to get there, and a woman would respect that I'd think, no? As for pretty boys, well hey - if a girl chooses a "pretty boy" over you, then ask yourself what that says about her. Would she seriously be worth your time bro?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Metrosexuals are Homosexuals with L plates on.

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
Hipster guys too bro. Skinny jeans, shirt buttoned all the way to the collar, but then a big fkn Rubeus Hagrid beard to compensate for the lack of manliness. Da fuq is this world coming to lol

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tell you something... Women may pretend that they like this sensitive new age Bullsh1t... and like a sensitive guy... But they will always lust and phuck a real man.

from my numerous experiences, confidence is a massive turn on to women... Notice I said confidence not cockiness, massive difference there. A woman may tell you that she likes a trendy guy, but deep down she wouldn't find you sexy if you spend more time infront of the mirror than she does.

Woman likes a guy that takes charge... Try this, next time you take a date out to dinner, look at the menu and order for you and her without asking her what she wants, believe me this move has worked so many time.

Lots of guy mistake being charming to being a pussy, or being nice to being cheesy... There is a fine line there gentlemen...

Don't be over the top flexible, be yourself, be confident in what you are and who you are, smile, compliment her but not to the point where you make her feel like you are so lucky to be with her... in other words don't sell yourself short you are a phucking catch...

A little arrogance is good Just don't be a try hard Cocky @sshole.

*Damn I should run a Hitch like service*

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As TG says... women like a man who takes charge.

But that doesn't mean to be a prick or not look after yourself. Just be yourself. It is a lot harder to keep pretending to be something you're not. That's unfortunately something I didn't truly realize until a bit later in life.

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
*Damn I should run a Hitch like service*
Somebody ought to. Hell, I was also thinking of running a "man the fk up" type of service, because I'm sick of seeing emasculated men who have no idea where their balls went.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Somebody ought to. Hell, I was also thinking of running a "man the fk up" type of service, because I'm sick of seeing emasculated men who have no idea where their balls went.
Honestly, if I have the time I'll do it...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Chics will get sick of it once the dude spends more time in the bathroom than them. When you see dudes talking about hair care tips and shoes on a train , you know all hope is lost they should just suck a dick and be done with it .

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bahahahahahahaha you are fast becoming one of my favourite posters bro.
Cheers mate, happy to be apart of the kennel and glad thatf my post entertain you guys!

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
Chics will get sick of it once the dude spends more time in the bathroom than them. When you see dudes talking about hair care tips and shoes on a train , you know all hope is lost they should just suck a dick and be done with it .
This is what I'm talking about bro! Think back to your father's or better yet, your grandfather's time when he was around about your age.

Sure, there were men who used hair product back then and took pride in their appearance, wore nice shoes and made sure they were polished and neat... but did they really have to discuss it with other men on a fking train???

I'm sure they wouldn't spend more than 5 mins in the bathroom at a time, except if they had to shave their face, and back then you had to take things slow with a straight razor :grinning:

But you know what I mean? There's no way he'd be spending ages in the bathroom making sure every last strand of hair was in place, or that he used a face scrub or exfoliated or any of that sh!t...

or worse yet, plucking or shaping his fkn eyebrows, like a lot of guys do these days...

Again, WTF has happened to the Real Man? lol

Reaction score
i think movies, music and fashion play a big part in diluting the male, and considering it's all fake the future does not bode well for the real man

[video=youtube;zprgCn5RjS4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zprgCn5RjS4[/video]

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
With me it's not a confidence thing, I'd just say more so there are many better options in terms of looks and social status (spoilt brats with daddy's money in my age group) for girls to pick over me.

I do try and get lucky here and there but it's becoming hard to compete with the number of pretty and spoilt rich boys in my age group.

I'm not blaming girls or anything, I do make an attempt I'm just finding it hard to compete lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.