What Happened To "Real Men"???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
KE's comment in the "SOH / ASSASSIN - The latest in mens fashion will impress you." thread says it all.

WTF happened to men? Females are not so slowly turning "men" into cockless women.
Turning? I'd say they've just about finished turning men who've parted with their balls and have become effeminate/emasculated.

WHY HAS THIS HAPPENED? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN???

I hate to say this, but the concept of a "Real Man" is dying a not-so-slow death. Think back to the way your fathers, grandfathers, and their ancestors behaved.
Was it anything like the behaviour displayed by the 21st century young male (in his 20's and older) ?

You have males who are in to being dominated (sexually) by a woman or they want to watch their wives being f'cked by a dude with a massive D.
You have males who want to be cuckolded (if you don't know what that means, google it).
How many TV shows portray guys being useless idiots or just being put down by women: you only have to watch The Simpsons, Everyone Loves Raymond, The King Of Queens, The Big Bang Theory... the list goes on.

In the thread mentioned above, you have males who are cool with trying on women's lingerie? Or you have guys doing the full-on hipster or metrosexual thing, spending more time in front of a mirror than the average girl does, going through enough skin care products to start their own Priceline store, and thinking they look right with skinny jeans on. Sorry, but even if you can grow a beard, that won't make you more of a man in my book.

This generation has spawned an overwhelming number of males who are weak, soft, indecisive, and have zero alpha-male instinct whatsoever. Sure, the ladies in this day and age keep wishing for a "nice guy" to come along. But once they get the "nice guy", they often bemoan the fact that he's "boring", because he becomes a total doormat for her, and he lets her wipe her feet all over him. He's too afraid to make decisions in the relationship. He always asks for her approval on EVERYTHING, and mostly waits for her to make a decision on where they're going to go and/or what they're going to do. And why? out of fear of upsetting her or worse, of her leaving him. End result? She more often than not ends up leaving him for the "bad boy", and why? Because the bad boy will take charge and really assert himself as the "man", and make her feel like a woman. Sad, but true.

How many guys get "friend-zoned" by the ladies nowadays? If they needed a reason why, they'd only need to read the above.

What happened to the traditional way of things, when men were the proverbial hunters, confident and decisive in everything they did? What happened to the men who weren't afraid to approach and chat to a woman they liked? Why do so many men find so many women intimidating in this day and age? Why?

Now before you blokes get all fired up and call bullsh!t on my post, just remember, I'm not talking about ALL males. This might not even apply to you, but you can't deny the fact that today's so-called "men" have nothing on the "real men" who were best represented by the generations that came before us.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Totally agree with you.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So i've been getting it wrong all these years, she's ment to be making the sandwiches?

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
yep. she makes the sandwiches. You bring home the meat :grinning:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Its ****ing bad and I hate watching it in my generation especially when good nice girls find that gay shit attractive. Being a real man is slowly dying for sure and its only going to get worse as societies won't be able to function without proper leaders and strong males.

Pussy is nice yeah (def nice lol) but don't put it on a pedestal and let it control you...

Last edited by a moderator:

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol, best thread ever,
But it will be quickly killed off for being sexist
Political correctness is what's killing the real man,
And the fact as kids they not aloud to be boys anymore,
I could go on, but I wont,
I don't want the female posters to get the wrong idea about me,

But I am old fashioned and want men to be men again,

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol, best thread ever,
But it will be quickly killed off for being sexist
Political correctness is what's killing the real man,
And the fact as kids they not aloud to be boys anymore,
I could go on, but I wont,
I don't want the female posters to get the wrong idea about me,

But I am old fashioned and want men to be men again,
Yep bro at school if one of the guys has one body hair they have a heart attack and bring out the razors

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep bro at school if one of the guys has one body hair they have a heart attack and bring out the razors
So many guys shaving their legs these days lol, fair enough you can shave certain areas or shave for sporting reasons but they shave so their chicken legs look more defined lol... Maybe workout harder on your legs other than your chest and arms daily...

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So many guys shaving their legs these days lol, fair enough you can shave certain areas or shave for sporting reasons but they shave so their chicken legs look more defined lol... Maybe workout harder on your legs other than your chest and arms daily...
Real men are ment to be hairy don't they say. Only place i shave is my face and my pubes, only so it looks bigger and my missus don't get a mouth full of hair...no one like to find hair in their meal.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
real men are ment to be hairy don't they say. Only place i shave is my face and my pubes, only so it looks bigger and my missus don't get a mouth full of hair...no one like to find hair in their meal.
haha

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
But what is with this shit about some guys putting women on a pedestal to the point where they're too gutless to approach a girl they like without any fear of rejection?

What is so wrong with rejection? Why do guys get so paralysed with fear about it, and not know what to say or how to be themselves?

Even now we have an active thread about "women who are out of our league". Who says any woman is out of any man's league?

This is what I'm talking about. Guys who don't feel they have high value... or confidence... or something goddammit!

Women are attracted to confidence more than anything. Why is it so difficult to "man up" ???

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Real men are ment to be hairy don't they say. Only place i shave is my face and my pubes, only so it looks bigger and my missus don't get a mouth full of hair...no one like to find hair in their meal.
Bahahahahahahaha you are fast becoming one of my favourite posters bro.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The world is different now, so anyone expecting people to behave like their grandparents did is wishful thinking. A lot of things are more acceptable these days. I'm not keen on the whole men's lingerie thing, but there is certainly nothing wrong with taking care of yourself and wanting to look good. You really gonna sit there and tell us that there were no beta-males 100 years ago?

The real issue you highlighted in regards to friend-zoning and bad boys etc is that women are stupid and don't know what they want, and that will always be the case. Women don't want nice guys, they want bad guys to be nice to them.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But what is with this shit about some guys putting women on a pedestal to the point where they're too gutless to approach a girl they like without any fear of rejection?

What is so wrong with rejection? Why do guys get so paralysed with fear about it, and not know what to say or how to be themselves?

Even now we have an active thread about "women who are out of our league". Who says any woman is out of any man's league?

This is what I'm talking about. Guys who don't feel they have high value... or confidence... or something goddammit!

Women are attracted to confidence more than anything. Why is it so difficult to "man up" ???
Exactly, I must say my cook is a pretty good sort, anyway when I asked her out 8 years ago and she said yes i nearly shit myself! But the funny thing was she had no one ask her out before, now I rkn this helped me out coz she prolly didn't think she was a good sort coz no blokes asked her out!! I later found out no one wanted to ask her coz they all assumed she would say no and didn't bother!!! Lol now she's stuck with my rough head!! So thanks to all the boys who are scared of getting rejected cheers!!!

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
grow a beard grow your chest hair grow your ball hair
eat red meat
stop ordering cafe latte de caf soy milk coffee's
stop waxing your eye brows
dont drink cocktails unless your super blind from beer and what to impress some chick you met at the local pub

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Exactly, I must say my cook is a pretty good sort, anyway when I asked her out 8 years ago and she said yes i nearly shit myself! But the funny thing was she had no one ask her out before, now I rkn this helped me out coz she prolly didn't think she was a good sort coz no blokes asked her out!! I later found out no one wanted to ask her coz they all assumed she would say no and didn't bother!!! Lol now she's stuck with my rough head!! So thanks to all the boys who are scared of getting rejected cheers!!!
balls of steel gets you long way young jedi!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Like I said there are certain areas you should groom and others just leave natural.

I my self shave my face, armpits, private and surrounding areas for hygiene and looks. I'm not that hairy so I leave other areas natural haha

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I think some guys just fear rejection too much especially from women as it does hurt but it's part of life so you have to get use to it.

Also women (not saying all) are picky with men so sometimes it's hard to compete against pretty boys and rich boys when you have nothing going for ya (guilty at times being like this lol).

It's like you see a nice and attractive girl but then there are pretty boys around who will beat you to it so you just don't bother. It's not a confidence thing more so a woman's natural instincts telling her no.

Status
Not open for further replies.