What exactly is Warburton's role?

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is the same question been asked over and over ?
Which question would that be? The one about why hasn't Warburton made comment? I can't see another thread on this hence why I asked?

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Personally I would prefer him to stay out of the "football side of things" unless he can teach how players how to tackle, how to put in a decent 5th tackle kick, how to score a try given 3 repeat sets inside opponent's 20m zone, etc.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
“He understands the fabric of the Bulldogs and he’s highly motivated to create an environment where players, staff, sponsors, members and fans can all thrive. Aaron’s leadership, combined with Trent Barrett’s determination to succeed, means the Bulldogs have a bright future ahead.”

Looks like he had a pretty broad area to cover when he was appointed. His role must have been reduced since then. Did this change when Gould arrived?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
“He understands the fabric of the Bulldogs and he’s highly motivated to create an environment where players, staff, sponsors, members and fans can all thrive. Aaron’s leadership, combined with Trent Barrett’s determination to succeed, means the Bulldogs have a bright future ahead.”

Looks like he had a pretty broad area to cover when he was appointed. His role must have been reduced since then. Did this change when Gould arrived?
You are paper thin.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me, with your confected outrage.
Here's a solution for you. Don't read my posts. Ignore them. If you're happy to accept everything that the club is doing right now enjoy. Carry on. But do not sit there and continually criticize anyone who might disagree with your view. State your peace and move on.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Here's a solution for you. Don't read my posts. Ignore them. If you're happy to accept everything that the club is doing right now enjoy. Carry on. But do not sit there and continually criticize anyone who might disagree with your view. State your peace and move on.
Now you’re gaslighting me.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warburton looks after the commercial interests of the Bulldogs. His job is to keep the sponsors happy, and seek out new commercial partnerships for the Bulldogs to align themselves with.