What are your life ambitions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
To get my front foot forward. Get rid of the Mrs shit in the garage so I can have a place of sanctuary.Wait till the kids have grown up then go to Mexico for 2 months and whore it up like there is no tommorows

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
To get my front foot forward. Get rid of the Mrs shit in the garage so I can have a place of sanctuary.Wait till the kids have grown up then go to Mexico for 2 months and whore it up like there is no tommorows
I'll be your guide in Cancun bro

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven't read through everyone's replays, but the shallow selfish side of me would die happy if I get a threesome with 2 hot blonds with big fake titties.

Lol, otherwise, to raise my kids to be successful is all I really want at this point in my life

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I haven't read through everyone's replays, but the shallow selfish side of me would die happy if I get a threesome with 2 hot blonds with big fake titties.

Lol, otherwise, to raise my kids to be successful is all I really want at this point in my life
There are places that can make your dreams come true, apparently

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Translated: the right establishment on the right knight, apparently
You don't pay for sex, you pay them for not having to talk and come up with some elaborate lie to make these things happen

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What can a female have that clogs up a garage?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
To bed as many fair maidens across the land!

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get rich and be a booster for our club - world renowned training facilities *Sure*,Limos to games *Sure* cheaper tickets for our fans *Sure* etc etc

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I want to be able to live and enjoy my life without wasting another day at work and allowing it to consume my life.

How did we all fall for the trap of working all week long just for a 2 day weekend and in a lot of our cases not enough money to even enjoy it?

I'm this close to just throwing in the towel and living the rest of my life out of a caravan with whatever savings I have left.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What can a female have that clogs up a garage?
Box's of total shit I sneak out a few bags in the otto every week they don't need the shit they just know it causes you untold grief cause they want to make you miserable cause they are ****s

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Box's of total shit I sneak out a few bags in the otto every week they don't need the shit they just know it causes you untold grief cause they want to make you miserable cause they are ****s
All for this pain 3 minutes of sex haha

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Right now it is to see the Dogs win the grandfinal then get my knee recon surgery done lol

Status
Not open for further replies.