What are some memories of your wonder years?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
These would be outlawed for fat-shaming or encouraging anorexia or some such PC crap these days.
I like Qatar airlines this one rocked up and they simply said you are to fat ,buy a first class ticket if you want to fly
64903359-11466597-But_being_denied_boarding_on_her_first_return_flight_meant_Julia-m-76_166930...jpg

Personally I think they are right if I got stuck next to this grotesque pig consuming my arm rest with her elbow fat ,and leg room with her knee fat I'd be roapable.then the airline had to pay for her counselling for 12 months I bet you tubby will say her counselling is at the McDonald's

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I like Qatar airlines this one rocked up and they simply said you are to fat ,buy a first class ticket if you want to fly
View attachment 63094
Personally I think they are right if I got stuck next to this grotesque pig consuming my arm rest with her elbow fat ,and leg room with her knee fat I'd be roapable.then the airline had to pay for her counselling for 12 months I bet you tubby will say her counselling is at the McDonald's
Why does her knee have a mouth? Lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
View attachment 63094
FMD from Bat Girl to Fat Girl