What are some memories of your wonder years?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was thinking the other day how much I miss corn and bacon spread. You'd put half a jar in a Breville with a slice of cheese. They basically turned into the most heavenly taste but they were basically lava hit and waiting to burn the crap out of your face if you are them too quick.

soc123_au

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Was thinking the other day how much I miss corn and bacon spread. You'd put half a jar in a Breville with a slice of cheese. They basically turned into the most heavenly taste but they were basically lava hit and waiting to burn the crap out of your face if you are them too quick.
Same, but replace the corn and bacon for this deliciousness.

Harvest and I think the Tom Piper versions are still available, but this shit is the OG.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
325870234.jpg
3239412.jpg
3261049.jpg

There was a big car show in Bankstown, in the 70s (including cars from The Munsters, Elvis, Batmobile etc.). From memory that was an AMPOL Jolly Swagman promoted event. It was where the carpark used to be, East of Lady Cutler Avenue (now a shopping centre).

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
View attachment 63852View attachment 63853View attachment 63854
There was a big car show in Bankstown, in the 70s (including cars from The Munsters, Elvis, Batmobile etc.). From memory that was an AMPOL Jolly Swagman promoted event. It was where the carpark used to be, East of Lady Cutler Avenue (now a shopping centre).
There's the East Hills car show which is an annual event. The cars you see there are insane. Mainly muscle, but there's a bit of everything :grinning: