What’s a movie scene that never fails to make you laugh?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Haven't got any scenes to contribute myself lol but i recall being very upset/shocked when James Gandolfini passed away an awesome dude and super cool for a big fat wog bastard :laughing: , bet the women loved him..
I forgot which year but he got voted sexiest man alive.

I loved James. One year they gave him a million dollar bonus and nothing to the rest of the cast. James ended up splitting the mill with the rest of them.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I grew up on 80s horror movies. Movies like Nightmare on Elm Street that were violent horror, but also full of dark humour.

When Jason VS Freddy came out at the cinemas, a mate and I went to see it. There's a scene where Jason and Freddy are competing to see who can kill more teenagers. Freddy is cracking jokes the whole time.

It's a complete bloodbath. Me and my mate were pissing ourselves laughing the whole time. At the end of the scene it went dead silent. We looked around and the whole cinema is staring at us with a look of absolute horror. The silence was only broken by a kid in the audience crying really loudly. That just made us laugh even harder.
I had the same experience watching Book Of Mormons. Most of the audience were your hoity-toity type folk, so when they sung the bit about giving aids to babies, me and probably about a dozen of us sick fukks whom are very familiar with Stone and Parker's work, couldn't stop laughing. Awkward silence soon followed.

Moral of the story is, don't let drunken westies into posh theatres.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I forgot which year but he got voted sexiest man alive.

I loved James. One year they gave him a million dollar bonus and nothing to the rest of the cast. James ended up splitting the mill with the rest of them.
yeh mate i read he was a class act and really good bloke, just 52.He was great to watch in anything he played a role in.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I love the movie Blazing Saddles… And I’d be hard pressed not to put the whole movie on for being my favourite scenes…and all the little extra bits I know about it.. But I love the following scene because it just shows how the ‘villian’ of the movie Headly Lamar*..played brilliantly by Harvey Korman..Is so ‘evil’ he will do anything to get that something ‘extra’..even try for a student discount!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I love the movie Blazing Saddles… And I’d be hard pressed not to put the whole movie on for being my favourite scenes…and all the little extra bits I know about it.. But I love the following scene because it just shows how the ‘villian’ of the movie Headly Lamar*..played brilliantly by Harvey Korman..Is so ‘evil’ he will do anything to get that something ‘extra’..even try for a student discount!

I remember watching that when I was really young and the farting round the camp fire made me PMSL.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Any scene from this movie but the gun scene at the start of this clip - Always laugh. Ha ha and then the Sargent say and oh and Darryl put the bloody gates around the back would yah.. lol

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I f*+#ing love that movie... there is a scene where Bill Murray gets with the blonde MP... it then cuts away to the bedroom and it looks empty when the treasure chest opens with the blonde popping up out of the chest on top of Bill Murray who just responds: "well, that was interesting!"

Last edited:

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't got any scenes to contribute myself lol but i recall being very upset/shocked when James Gandolfini passed away an awesome dude and super cool for a big fat wog bastard :laughing: , bet the women loved him..
"...in the years since The Sopranos ended, there’s almost been this TV-actor Mount Rushmore. Bryan Cranston [Breaking Bad] is on there, and Jon Hamm [Mad Men] is on there, and Elisabeth Moss [Mad Men, The Handmaid’s Tale] or Claire Danes [Homeland] or somebody else is on there. But James Gandolfini gets his own mountain. With all due respect to everybody else, including Edie Falco [who played Tony Soprano’s wife, Carmela], Gandolfini is the best dramatic actor in TV history, and I don’t know that anybody else is particularly close."

— TV critic Alan Sepinwall on Gandolfini’s performance as Tony Soprano.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ace Ventura: Pet detective

a few scenes always make laugh