What’s a movie scene that never fails to make you laugh?

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Revenge of the Nerds, Louis Scholniks dad taking Louise and Gilbert to college, there laughs.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Has to be Vince Vaughan in that bludger of a romcom - mind you, it was ad-libbed.

Its a 23 second clip for those who have not seen it. I would urge you all to watch it. Brilliant and funny AF, with perfect delivery.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Has to be Vince Vaughan in that bludger of a romcom - mind you, it was ad-libbed.

Its a 23 second clip for those who have not seen it. I would urge you all to watch it. Brilliant and funny AF, with perfect delivery.
Bahahahahahahhahahahahahaa I have to remember to use that next time the opportunity arises lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Every scene in the Exorcist just cracks me up!

(Doctor says I'm getting all the time.)
I grew up on 80s horror movies. Movies like Nightmare on Elm Street that were violent horror, but also full of dark humour.

When Jason VS Freddy came out at the cinemas, a mate and I went to see it. There's a scene where Jason and Freddy are competing to see who can kill more teenagers. Freddy is cracking jokes the whole time.

It's a complete bloodbath. Me and my mate were pissing ourselves laughing the whole time. At the end of the scene it went dead silent. We looked around and the whole cinema is staring at us with a look of absolute horror. The silence was only broken by a kid in the audience crying really loudly. That just made us laugh even harder.