What’s a movie scene that never fails to make you laugh?

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t go past home alone when he sets up all the traps on the wet bandits

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Basically every scene with Martin in that movie up until they return to LA is brilliant and funny AF.

Quoted that movie non stop as a pubescent kid.
you're driving on the sidewalk, people got to walk there

for some reason i quote that in his excited voice with my mum

Kennel Established
Reaction score

I love Dumb and Dumber hence my avatar. So many funny scenes! This ones my favourite! The legs in the air and the faces he pulls as he sqeaks and squirts are priceless!

Last edited:

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I always get a laugh out of the Black Knight in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

The Black Knight after losing his arms and legs : "Running away eh? You yellow bastard, Come back here and take what’s coming to you. I’ll bite your legs off!"

(Tis but a scratch....)

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Stripes Graduation Scene
July 6, 2019 By the80sruled

The graduation scene in Stripes is still one of the greatest scenes in any movie that we’ve ever seen. Stripes was released in 1981, and featured an all star cast including Bill Murray, Harold Ramis, John Candy, John Larroquette, Judge Reinhold, Bill Paxton, and Sean Young.
This scene is also famous for some of the best one-liners in movie history:
“That’s a fact, Jack!”
Arrrrmmmyy training, sir!”
Where is your drill sergeant, men? Blown up sir'”
“Boomshakalaka, Boomshakalaka, Boomshakalaka, Boom!”
“Why did the chicken cross the road? To get from the left to the right. He stepped out of rank, got hit by a tank, he ain’t no chicken no more, no!”

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I grew up on 80s horror movies. Movies like Nightmare on Elm Street that were violent horror, but also full of dark humour.

When Jason VS Freddy came out at the cinemas, a mate and I went to see it. There's a scene where Jason and Freddy are competing to see who can kill more teenagers. Freddy is cracking jokes the whole time.

It's a complete bloodbath. Me and my mate were pissing ourselves laughing the whole time. At the end of the scene it went dead silent. We looked around and the whole cinema is staring at us with a look of absolute horror. The silence was only broken by a kid in the audience crying really loudly. That just made us laugh even harder.
I thought I was the only one that watches "horror" movies for comedy.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Has to be Vince Vaughan in that bludger of a romcom - mind you, it was ad-libbed.

Its a 23 second clip for those who have not seen it. I would urge you all to watch it. Brilliant and funny AF, with perfect delivery.
Underrated comedian Vince Vaughan maybe related to our own Paulie Vaughan?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I actually did this for my male cousins 21st lol
Haven't got any scenes to contribute myself lol but i recall being very upset/shocked when James Gandolfini passed away an awesome dude and super cool for a big fat wog bastard :laughing: , bet the women loved him..