Wests Tigers to bid farewell to Josh Reynolds

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Had more spark at the Tigers than at Canterbury which tells me he was under coached at Belmore.
Wish him all the best, he always got the money he asked.

Malla

Reaction score
Honestly the fact he was able to carve out a 10+ year career, play and win origin and sign a massive deal with Tigers.. kudos to him lol not the most talented player but the hardest worker for sure.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Reynolds actually was a good player. Sure he had brain explosions every now and then, but compare him to JMK, LL, and injury-ravaged Foran. I know who I'd choose. He played with his heart on his sleeve which is more than we can say a lot of the hacks in our team. Foran wanted more money too :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
I agree, you could see Josh cared which is very very rare these days.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a fall from grace. Played his best footy at the Bulldogs and has been flop since he moved on.

I did enjoy watching him play early on but after 2014 it was time to move on as he wasn't evolving his game.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What a fall from grace. Played his best footy at the Bulldogs and has been flop since he moved on.

I did enjoy watching him play early on but after 2014 it was time to move on as he wasn't evolving his game.
but he was never really that good.. wow I couldn’t wait for him to leave us!!!
Energy yes but would a club like the roosters want him? no way

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I loved Grub, He’s one of my favourite dogs players .What he lacked in natural talent he more than made up for with tenacity, team spirit and a desire to win. And he seems like a good bloke. He got manipulated and screwed over by that lying thing .She wore more makeup than Gene Simmons from KISS.