Wests Tigers to bid farewell to Josh Reynolds

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
You'd think the last 3 years would of made people realise how good we had it. One of the all time greats for me in his prime. He definitely wasn't oozing with talent, but was special and unorthodox in his own way. You can't question the heart and effort he put in for the team/club. I wish him all the best in the finishing years of his career.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Probably bringing Benji back knowing the Tigers.
Doueihi's training as a 6 currently. You'd think if Benji's playing on he wants to be starting 6.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What’s the bet tigers now take a bloke like gagai from south’s so they can get JAC.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think his crabbing across the field game will suit the ESL.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know he's not the most talented half to have laced up boots for us. But he busted a nut for the team every week. Was among the few who could convince others in the team that games weren't lost when we were a few points behind. Despite a lot of Dogs fans hating him, he earned a big money deal because of the spirit and never say die attitude he played with. Good luck to him if he goes to the UK. Hope he finishes his career on a high note.

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Going to double Captain Mybe's salary of course. Speaks so well in the media, great embassator for his team.
Mybe the myth will be lucky to be in the 17 in 2021. Maguire is a realist and put Mybe on notice last season. How he has made money being a NRL 1st grader is one of the greatest cons of all time. The guy is a dud.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Mybe the myth will be lucky to be in the 17 in 2021. Maguire is a realist and put Mybe on notice last season. How he has made money being a NRL 1st grader is one of the greatest cons of all time. The guy is a dud.
He honestly should go to Hull FC aswell. The SL would suit him heaps, give him the little bit of extra time and space he needs

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Have to say I was a fan. I agree he wasn't the most talented and the fact he couldn't kick long was a big weakness but he had something. Imagine other teams having to play against Reynolds and Ennis at their prime. They would have been frustrating as hell, with that forward pack we had to back them up... Hope SL works out for him, a bit worried at the state of the game over there though, hope the GF got good media and helped the game over there.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
What’s the bet tigers now take a bloke like gagai from south’s so they can get JAC.
I think Gagai's off contract, unless we're talking about next year. Gagai is a Tigers signing tho.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Reynolds actually was a good player. Sure he had brain explosions every now and then, but compare him to JMK, LL, and injury-ravaged Foran. I know who I'd choose. He played with his heart on his sleeve which is more than we can say a lot of the hacks in our team. Foran wanted more money too :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
they are not going to pay Mybe $815 a season to play reserve grade. They would love to get rid of Mybe also but no takers yet.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Reynolds actually was a good player. Sure he had brain explosions every now and then, but compare him to JMK, LL, and injury-ravaged Foran. I know who I'd choose. He played with his heart on his sleeve which is more than we can say a lot of the hacks in our team. Foran wanted more money too :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Foran played more games that Josh the last three years.
Josh hasn't been a "good player" for a long time, not the last 3 years at WT had maybe 5 good games there but generally rubbish.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
looks like WT are kicking in $350K to get get Josh off the books. Makes sense I think for them to move forward.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine if we kept him like some on here wanted. A halves paring of Reynolds/Foran would've absolutely killed me ffs.
But doubt they would have been on the field at the same time lol they both would have had turns at getting injured and partnering Lewis hahaha

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The rumours of the prodigal son returning to belmore is over. One of the most overrated players in the NRL.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good on him. Gets another three year deal in a comp that will suit him right down to the ground. He may actually shine over there and will do okay.