well done john kite

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Had a great game, I think that he can be better then an asatasi/mason his only 20, He and hickey aimed up last night, Good signs for next year hannant,hickey,kite will be our front rowers + 1 more just dont know who yet.

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Folkes has used him now, I think he should get at least a bench spot for the remainder of the year. No point putting him back in NYC. Give the guy an opportunity to learn for next season.

Gakis

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yep great debut for Kite. Good to see he's in the 17 again. Looking forward to seeing more of him this year and especially next year with some of the new guys around him. He's enthusiasm should lift some of the other guys for the remainder of 2008. We need more players like him who want to be there. Passionate Doggies player. Onya Kite !!! I know this is a Kite thread, but Arana Taumata has also been very impressive in his 2 games. Done more in 2 games than Roberts and Holdsworth combined have done all year.

joejoe

hazem = left right out
Reaction score
true true he and hickey laid a good platform and got us out of danger.
does anyone have hickeys stats

Inside news

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is no secret but John's commitment, attitude and passion has not gone unnoticed by the club. Everyone, especially Kevin Moore, are extremely impressed with John. Don't be surprised to see him in FG from now on for the rest of his career if he keeps things going the way that they are. I understand that's a massive call, but that's exactly what Kevin Moore has said he has the potential to do. Kevin also played a huge roll in the selection of this weeks team as he did last week.

Cheers,
I/N

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
This is no secret but John's commitment, attitude and passion has not gone unnoticed by the club. Everyone, especially Kevin Moore, are extremely impressed with John. Don't be surprised to see him in FG from now on for the rest of his career if he keeps things going the way that they are. I understand that's a massive call, but that's exactly what Kevin Moore has said he has the potential to do. Kevin also played a huge roll in the selection of this weeks team as he did last week.

Cheers,
I/N
Did Folkes want him in the team?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did Folkes want him in the team?
Hearing Folkes pre and post game he sounded as though he was more than happy to give John a run and said some nice things about his progress. After the game he gave him a wrap for his performance.

Likewise, pre game he was giving Taumata praise.

Knowing Folkes, he wouldn't say these things if he didn't mean them so I would be very confident that he wanted both in the team hence why they are both in the team.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
true true he and hickey laid a good platform and got us out of danger.
does anyone have hickeys stats
Hickey:

61mins, 35 Tackles, 10 Missed Tackles (Didn't expect that one), 15 Runs - 120 Metres, 1 Offload, 1 Handling Error, 1 Penalty Conceded

joejoe

hazem = left right out
Reaction score
Hickey:

61mins, 35 Tackles, 10 Missed Tackles (Didn't expect that one), 15 Runs - 120 Metres, 1 Offload, 1 Handling Error, 1 Penalty Conceded
thanks. thats pretty good for a prop forward. are u sure about that much missed tackles though. didnt look like it.

X

XxFoVoSxX

John Kite is a mixture of O'meley and Asotasi...
bigtime

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
thanks. thats pretty good for a prop forward. are u sure about that much missed tackles though. didnt look like it.
Yeah mate - checked 2 separate sources for clarification

tasty_cheeze91

tasty_cheeze
Reaction score
I like my prop fowards like I like my coffee... Tall ,black with a touch joey johns' arse ... Eemm mmm goooood

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He has Brad Morrins heart and passion but with the right body

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
awesome work by Kite.. He was very active in the game. Good work hickey also!

kitepower

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
well done champion of canterbury-bankstown bulldogs juniour....
have another solid game..u will lead us in a few more years wen u mature more as ur xperience builds week in week out..
congradulation on u been selected again n goodluck against the broncos

sione

Waterboy
Reaction score
BRONCOS WON AGAINST THE BULLDOGS GO KITEY GO......:amazed: GOOD PLAY KITE KEEP IT UP THATS WHAT WE NEED PLAYERS LIKE YOU THAT PLAY WITH PASSION AND FIRE BACK WITH THAT TARGETED COMBINED TACKLE....>:(

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
BRONCOS WON AGAINST THE BULLDOGS GO KITEY GO......:amazed: GOOD PLAY KITE KEEP IT UP THATS WHAT WE NEED PLAYERS LIKE YOU THAT PLAY WITH PASSION AND FIRE BACK WITH THAT TARGETED COMBINED TACKLE....>:(
huh? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.