Weidler on 100% Footy - Player revolt against Pay

jshellshear

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
100% Footy - Danny Turdler at it again. Said there is a revolt within the playing group with players unhappy with Pay and his communication. Also said that one of the people sacked on the weekend is a close friend of Andrew Hill's and he wonders if he might be on the way out. I could be wrong, but every time Weidler has opened his mouth on the program tonight, Gould has looked uncomfortable. I get the impression Gould doesn't have a lot of respect for Weidler, perhaps it's because Weidler's only interested in pedaling shit.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the playing group is too young to dictate terms. Cant see it happening.

Can journos be done for slander with these articles? Nasheed.

jshellshear

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pay wrote at least 2 articles last year suggesting that the players didn't rate Pay. And then the article at the end of the year having a go at him for the end of season caper. Weidler has it in for our club. I reckon he gets most of his information from disgruntled players like Lichaa.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weidler is a germ. Other journos can’t stand him let alone players and club officials. Take whatever he’s dredged out of his toilet as requiring flushing and move on

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Go and listen to Paul Kent, Rothfield, and Ikin talk about this on NRL 360 from tonight. Far more insightful, and much better informed it seems.

S2019 Episode 2019 - The episode with John Morris on it. They talk about it about midway through the show.

Kent mentions that Holmes was a really good operator but the club had expectations with the new Strategic Plan and questioned if those in their positions were capable of doing any better and helping them reach those plans. It was decided the four released were probably at the extent of their abilities, and the club needed more experienced operators in those roles.

Regarding the player revolt... Danny is exagerating things. There isn't a revolt ... it's a very minor thing along the lines of "it's not what you say but how you say it". All the players love Pay, support Pay, and enjoy playing under him. A few would like a little more support helping with their game, and I strongly believe that's part of this shakeup of things. So the players get the right support they need.

I suspect a new halves coach might be arriving at the club very soon.

That's all I'm posting on it though as I'm not feeding the media a free article.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No one within the dogs talks to the germ and he absolutely hates it hence he always tried this crap,goulds reaction shows what he thinks of this clown

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
This won’t go away,more trouble looming ahead.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When will people learn to ignore Weidler? Maybe then he'll disappear. The more people watch and read his bullshit, the longer he hangs around. Like many other tabloid hacks, he generally makes shit up completely. He's made a career out of it.

Even if the players did revolt, what are we going to do? Lose more games? So what. We're last as it is...

Pay shouldn't see out the end of the season in my opinion but it has to do with performance, style of play and selections etc and not some bullshit reported by the biggest weasel of them all.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lichaa talking to media 100%. Just had to watch his post match chat after reserve grade to see he was portraying the disgruntled employee figure.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the playing group is too young to dictate terms. Cant see it happening.

Can journos be done for slander with these articles? Nasheed.
Agree
And players need to shut the fuck up, respect the boss and do as they are told.

Players today are fucking fagots
They would crumble in a pile of shit if they were coached by anyone from the 80s

Kids today are such snowflakes