Weather warning : Sydney Heatwave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Mate so far so good perth nice people are decent
Yep. Not like the rat race known as Sydney at all.

That's the problem with Australia. People only know one city - Sydney. Everyone who moves here thinks they'll be able to live in a house overlooking the Bridge FFS.

Perth has lots of Egyptian people though.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep. Not like the rat race known as Sydney at all.

That's the problem with Australia. People only know one city - Sydney. Everyone who moves here thinks they'll be able to live in a house overlooking the Bridge FFS.

Perth has lots of Egyptian people though.
Dude funny last night had a chinese Christian cab driver nut preaching to me. I told him i was in league with satan and he kept going so i says how many people has god killed as opposed to satan ? He shut up for a minute then flipped his lid ...no more no more the angels are recording this for your judgment. I said have they got a better gps system then you or asked them for guidance to get to my fucking destination without driving around in circles.
Thick chinese accent " you a spreak in a devil tone" yeah still hasn't killed as many as god though .
Plrese stop you are being judged.
So are you on your shity navagation skills .
Pulls up to destination hey mate that was the best cab ride ive ever had have you got a card so i can call you again?
No no card not see you again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.