Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Care to explain how I use this toy?
Sure thing Moodey ....

Step #1 - Select your chart.

View attachment 18736

Step #2 - Pay attention to the days listed near the top. - You can click on those indiviudually to progress through the week or click the "animate" icon and have it do a loop for you. The numbers underneath each day indicate time-stamps. The one shown in the pic is for Wednesday 5pm.

View attachment 18734

You can also choose from other maps such as "Temperature" (See below), "Sea Swell" and "Wind Speed & Direction".
View attachment 18735

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I finished working at 12 and I am still cramping like a *****!

Thank **** I am my own boss. I don't miss the days where I would be slogging my guts out in heat like this.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
gona spend 2nights 3 days at shellharbour staarting friday i wouldnt mind a bit of overcast weather for a change,but i'll bring extra sunscreen for the toddler thats for sure

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's actually not too bad. Yeah it is boiling but because it is dry heat it is so much easier to handle than that disgusting humidity we had to deal with not long ago.

But its annoying: the hottest day and my pool filter broke a week ago so my pool is yucky :(

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Look at the weather for the rest of April. Not until the second half until it cools down FFS.

upload_2018-4-9_8-26-36.png

upload_2018-4-9_8-27-15.png

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Good ... I detest the cold (and really hot) mind you.

Give me sunny cloudless 25-28 degrees days and a slight breeze and I'm in a happy place.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I need the cool weather to help me sleep at night.

I barely slept a wink last night.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
My body loves tropical island climates (without the mad humidity). Clearly I'm meant to live in a beachfront resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.