Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Give it up already, keep him in the lower grades if they feel sorry for him, but we need a big kill and now
Sure, if there is a big kill available (at this stage there isn't and we need to make a decision regarding Pay now).

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good clubs, big clubs make it happen.
We were once a big club and the envy of the rugby league world.
Sure, if there is a big kill available (at this stage there isn't and we need to make a decision regarding Pay now).

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greenberg got us out of this mess last time, bring him back
The Titans front of jumper jumper sponsor/advertiser is Neds, they have been a sponsor/advertiser of the Titans for a number of years, gradually upgrading each year. They are also sponsor/advertisers of the Brisbane Lions, Tigers, Panthers and several horse racing clubs/courses. What they are paying the Titans is less than what M&J Chickens is paying us, something around what Ultimate Security pays. BTW Neds is owned by Ladbrokes which are also one of our sponsors.

The fact that the Titans sell their advertising space so cheaply may just be one of the reasons why they "folded twice".

Go Dogs

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The thing was a EGM is you need to know who is pushing for it and who wants power.

Without knowing that its very hard to say one way or another.

If there was a viable rival ticket that impressed me I'd put my signature down for a EGM but if they were just focusing on the failures of the current board without any ideas of their own I'd be hesitant.

Besides former Dib board members who would nominate? Any former Dib board members have skeletons in the closet which would make it much harder for them to obtain votes.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate you would be surprised how many look at the kennel, some may not necessarily post here though, but take a keen interest on what people are saying
Not a bad idea will be interesting.. but then again who is actually a voting member? Nothing against anyone who’s not but we need voting members for an EGM right?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Time will tell my friend,and as I see it your mates on the board are running out of time
My mates eh? You know something I don’t? :-). In the very unlikely event of an EGM and a fresh election they are there until Feb-22 at the earliest Teddy.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate i know a fair chunk of the voting members, not happy is an understatement
I also know a fair chunk of the voting members and you are correct none of them are happy with the current standing. But a goodly proportion of them understand why and recognise the timetable required to fix it.

Go Dogs

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate you would be surprised how many look at the kennel, some may not necessarily post here though, but take a keen interest on what people are saying
I don’t doubt it.. the kennel is fairly popular amongst all fans not just dogs fans and I’ve heard the kennel referenced in a number of sports pages and programs..

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The timetable was 2021, our supposed leader now wants another 2.5 years to fix it, my mob are frothing at the mouth after her comments yesterday pls note..
I also know a fair chunk of the voting members and you are correct none of them are happy with the current standing. But a goodly proportion of them understand why and recognise the timetable required to fix it.

Go Dogs

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It's true because you say it's true?

Bradyk lecturing everyone on how the world works. Now I've heard it all.
Wi
I remember you mentioned this a while back young Teddy... seem to have the good oil at times..
And laughed about by the corporate boxes hangers ons to
The funny thing is you ask every other supporter from other clubs tell you Pay is a dud, but you have the apologists here passionately defending him . LMAO
They probably admire Parra, Raiders and Sharks as well :grinning:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The timetable was 2021, our supposed leader now wants another 2.5 years to fix it, my mob are frothing at the mouth after her comments yesterday pls note..
Perhaps the mouth frothers need to go back and actually read when was said.

Go Dogs

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fact of the matter mate, no sponsor, no marquees from the nrl,team has performed miserably 3 years running at the start of the comp, going backwards, ridiculous selections by the coaching staff, look unfit, skilfully inept, massive brand damage by mad monday, port Macquarie, and covid regs

Go Dogs

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Go Dogs
Speaking of that issue TT.

What is the general consensus here regarding her comments re the CHN/OK situation?

1. A concession the Board was hasty and got it wrong.

2. A doubling down of blame onto those guys.

3. Other

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thompson was a big signing for 2021 and a HUGE SIGNING getting him here 6 months early.

Go Dogs
If Lyn, Dean and friends fucked a goat as the halftime entertainment during the grand final you'd find a way to twist it as a positive.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All these excuses about the cap, and reserve grade playing side doesn’t provide an excuse for lack of playing structure and poor game IQ presented by our players. Pay struggles to drop a player who under performs, let alone use a bench. Such an issue is amateur and further shows that he isn’t capable of being a first grade coach.

Yeah of course not being able to purchase new players will hurt the side, realistically no one expected Pay to make the top 8 with out side. We expected a side that played to there limits, suitable structures and set plays, even our 5 tackle plays appear the same as Hasler days.

you can cut pay any slack anymore, he has to go and if the board doesn’t replace him there on the last straw to.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All these excuses about the cap, and reserve grade playing side doesn’t provide an excuse for lack of playing structure and poor game IQ presented by our players. Pay struggles to drop a player who under performs, let alone use a bench. Such an issue is amateur and further shows that he isn’t capable of being a first grade coach.

Yeah of course not being able to purchase new players will hurt the side, realistically no one expected Pay to make the top 8 with out side. We expected a side that played to there limits, suitable structures and set plays, even our 5 tackle plays appear the same as Hasler days.

you can cut pay any slack anymore, he has to go and if the board doesn’t replace him there on the last straw to.
Excuse grammar mistakes ahaha