We need warriors to lose next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
It is possible that we could finish 9th, but not likely. The Cowboys will certainly throw everything at us Friday night, but I'm sure that we won't lie down like last week.

Bottom line is, if we have to rely on other teams getting beat then we're only in it to make up the numbers. So, the sooner we're out of contention, the better.

It's hard to see us beating the Storm or the Warriors when they're on fire.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
theres a better chance 4 us to finish 4th than finishing 9th. Look at the positives, lets just go all out 4 the win so we dont even have 2 get 2 that situation

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still,we need to finnish the last round with a win if we are going to be serious about this year.The Cowboys are coming off a win and are going to throw eveything at us at home,we need to go up there,CONCENTRATE! FOCUS! and kick some arse and come home and prepare.

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
it could happen...

u never know tbh..

we MUST win!

W

Willie Talol'd

All I can say is, Hail the Away jersey. Are we going to wear it?

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
i dont care if they have 2 play in the nude lol just win ffs

wongard

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If we win against the Cowboys we need the warriors to lose otherwise we play them in NZ.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
to be honest given our record at Telstra i would prefer to play them in NZ, given the fact that we have beaten them up there in our last few clashes.

Warriors are the last team i would want to play up there in front of a big crowd or down here so hopefully we don't need to worry about that. We still hold a slighter advantage of playing them up there though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree.

Its an old cliche but one game at a time....

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Forget about our form at Telstra.
The finals are a whole new ball game.
To say you would prefer us to play at a packed NZ home game than at Homebush, come on.

I believe that Penrith will beat the Warriors. Gower and others will be up for a huge one

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
I hope the Panthers win dear god I dont want to face the warriors week one of the finals...

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forget about our form at Telstra.
The finals are a whole new ball game.
To say you would prefer us to play at a packed NZ home game than at Homebush, come on.

I believe that Penrith will beat the Warriors. Gower and others will be up for a huge one
Well I'm on the Panthers bandwagon this week.

I wouldn't rule out Penrith to win but it won't be easy.

It's all about motivation and I hope they want to send Gower off a winner...

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Finals footy is a whole new ball game and if anyone would rather play the Warriors in NZ then a home final is just plain stupid lol

top_dawg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
to be honest given our record at Telstra i would prefer to play them in NZ, given the fact that we have beaten them up there in our last few clashes.
We need to learn to win at telstra,and learn quick......just quietly thats where the GF will be played....someone please pass it on to the players and coaching staff

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finals footy is a whole new ball game and if anyone would rather play the Warriors in NZ then a home final is just plain stupid lol
I'd be surprised if people actually would prefer that...

NZ are a 10 point better team at home.

Have never been the best travellers.

Naji

CBF
Reaction score
i dunno bout u guys but id rather a home semi then in freaken NZ or Townsville so I can actually go to the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.