We need to sign Lewis for 2023

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Makes my blood boil when her name is mentioned. I can't believe she got away with sabotaging us along with the other clowns.
I like to blame hassler, but the reality is dibb,castle and hassler all tried to cover themselves in glory while they gambled away our clubs future. Thank fuck they are all gone and we now have someone better in all their positions

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our roster is starting to come together but I think we need an off the cuff player like Lewis at halfback to compliment Burton who is a great organising 5/8. With the signing of Josh Reynolds I think he can be a great mentor to Lewis on the art of not playing to a game plan but coming up with magic plays.Does anyone remember Lewis chip and chase try? Or his left to right cut out pass on the 4 on 1 backline movement? I do and that’s why I’m advocating for the return of our best junior in the last 85 years.
It was bitter sweet for you when Lachey got flicked eh…?… :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Actually I disagree with you, I think Lewis should come back but he should replace Averillo at centre. He would be the best defensive centre in the game.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Actually I disagree with you, I think Lewis should come back but he should replace Averillo at centre. He would be the best defensive centre in the game.
Lmao ,Lewis was way better than Averillo.Lewis could tackle, kick and pass

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lmao ,Lewis was way better than Averillo.Lewis could tackle, kick and could pass
And would put his body on the line . . .and who doesn't want cheap speakers

Last edited:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lewis could be a ball playing lock . . .he has the size and a way better skillset than brown . . . When was the last time Brown hip tossed anyone at halftime . . .

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I though it was Lewis Hamilton and he is going to drive the medicab so that injured players get taken off the field faster.

Always a Bulldog

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
yea …. NAH!!!! He plays for the touch judges with passes like his lol. We starting to build now and certainly don’t need the prince back.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bring him back to model the new Bulldogs gear, he has those classic good looks.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hard done by to not be named the 2023 club captain