We need to jump on this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
the kennel is suffering from the nightclub effect. It's an hour until closing time, we don't have a lady so we are convincing ourselves 4s & 5s are 8s and 9s.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I don't think anyone but fans are looking for a half so don't expect anything to happen. Unless something happens that hod has to retire from his injury
Nailed it! Everyone else except our club can plainly see we should do something but it won't happen. Very frustrating as a fan.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
the kennel is suffering from the nightclub effect. It's an hour until closing time, we don't have a lady so we are convincing ourselves 4s & 5s are 8s and 9s.
Haha, already at home with my 3 by that stage lol

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What a waste of money if we sign Cornish.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
lmao. i think we just want a change moreso than anything. could be a good thing for both parties or it could turn out to be a disaster.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
the kennel has a large user base, i'm sure if we jumped on him he wouldn't play anytime soon

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Who is this guy? Isn't he like a 3rd or 4th string half at Canberra? If so why would we bother?

TnxDoggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
He can break the line, he can pass and kick well
I've always rated the kid and he was great for Canberra in 2010 or 2011 forget the year
His defense was always an issue but this year his defense has improved out of sight
He is a smaller bloke and will always be a bit of a liability in defense but he can actually attack
Sign him up and let him Reynolds and mbye fight it out
Raiders supporter here, I think your mistaking him for Cornish for someone else, he wouldn't have had a game in 10/11 or even 12 you might be thinking about McCrone.

From my perspective from what I've seen so far is that he shrinks in the NRL, he goes great in the lower divs.

His defense is average, he is a small player and when he looks like he could be in a gap he either fails to accelerate through it or is stopped with a jersey grab. He has a great short passing game but I haven't seem much of a long passing game. His short kicking game is ok but his long kicking game is below par.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
By all means lets sign Cornish to a million dollar contract.

The kennel will need someone new to hate once Hodko is gone.

Reesy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Spare me. Mitch Cornish - he's 2nd string at Canberra. If Ricky thought he was any good they wouldn't of purchased Sezer.

Let's not entertain this thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.