We need signings ASAP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is Liccha contracted till next year? Or is the 2nd in the club's favour? I hope he is released asap and we find someone better then the slow prick.
Cook made him look Second rate so badly I actually felt sorry for him

Pay waited far too long to throw in the towel on him

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this is a joke its not funny anymore, this club is in desperate need of signings no matter how big or small because we need some hope. Its getting pretty disgusting watching players leave every week, how can any fan put up with this shit.
Our whole squad can leave and people would still say that we have cap issues, get the fuck out with that shit.
If this had happened to a team in the english premier league, the joint wouldve been burnt down.
We are in desperate need of signings but we have limited resources to throw at the good ones. Sign a bunch of fringe first graders for next year on one year contracts and use next year for them to play for their spot. I think 2020 is when cash becomes available.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We are in desperate need of signings but we have limited resources to throw at the good ones. Sign a bunch of fringe first graders for next year on one year contracts and use next year for them to play for their spot. I think 2020 is when cash becomes available.
We are signing the wrong kids though

Cogger and Meanie when Luai, May and Panthers latest hot shot fullback were available an example

There’s so many good fast outside backs playing reserve grade for other teams that we could jag ...the next Addo fkn Carr

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are signing the wrong kids though

Cogger and Meanie when Luai, May and Panthers latest hot shot fullback were available an example

There’s so many good fast outside backs playing reserve grade for other teams that we could jag ...the next Addo fkn Carr
Not sure who is out there available for next year but I am like you and see nothing out of the ordinary with those 2 players. Crichton on the other hand I can see potential.

I think they have rushed in with the players they have picked up for next year so far. If the right players don’t come up sign some cheapies and front end some existing contracts for Klemmer,Jacko and the like. Take from ISP to make up the numbers if there is no standout talent.

Just need to have faith the guys who already signed for next season have something we are yet to see.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Even the knights have schooled us in recruitment bloody ametuer

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Even the knights have schooled us in recruitment bloody ametuer
Knights had a huge cap space to recruit with. We are the opposite, so not a good example.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Knights had a huge cap space to recruit with. We are the opposite, so not a good example.
At the time we re signed nuffies on huge $$ and didnt chase guys like poinga who signed for $600k and we have some $$ now yet you watch us sign nuffies,you can make all the excuses you want but clubs in similar positions have offloaded players quickly and recruited alot better than us ,my point is our recruitment is bad now and has been awful for at least 5 years

Status
Not open for further replies.