We need signings ASAP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
I can't remember the last massive name signing that we bought who wasn't broken or old but in the peak of their career.

Ryan?
I thought T Rex was in his peak when he signed with us. Then gave us about 8 good games out of 4 years lol

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought T Rex was in his peak when he signed with us. Then gave us about 8 good games out of 4 years lol
Sadly his best game was that game des played him at 5/8

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A
Do people understand that the Morris boys and Eastwood are not and never were in the 2019 Salary cap. It doesn't create any space for next year with these 3 players leaving
so can U plz tell us nupties who’s taking all the money ???

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Buying big names is like chasing last weeks points in supercoach. We just need to steady the ship and keep an eye out for some cash cows

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can't watch Cook play anymore because of how great he was with us and now how he's gone to another level when given a full opportunity finally. Seeing him tear up in every origin game just breaks my heart. It kills me.

But good on him. He was always great and fuck Des and his pension plan for anyone ex Manly, using our club as a superannuation fund while making the worst signings and releases out of anyone in Rugby League history!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I can't watch Cook play anymore because of how great he was with us and now how he's gone to another level when given a full opportunity finally. Seeing him tear up in every origin game just breaks my heart. It kills me.

But good on him. He was always great and fuck Des and his pension plan for anyone ex Manly, using our club as a superannuation fund while making the worst signings and releases out of anyone in Rugby League history!
Just goes to show how useless he was when you can't identify the talent in the next SOO hooker even when he is playing at your club.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just goes to show how useless he was when you can't identify the talent in the next SOO hooker even when he is playing at your club.
Exactly. Especially when in the five or so games Cook started, he was our best and completely sparked our attack which was stagnant at best for years before Cook created things out of nothing.

We start winning games because of Cook's impact and Hasburglar was so stubborn and hell bent on sticking to who knows what his plan was with his hookers never running. It's mind boggling and I fail to see why you wouldn't want a guy who can terrorise defenses in your team, especially when he's a really good and willing defender for a little bloke. And especially because it would have cost nothing to retain him. It's a disgrace. Des belongs in jail for crimes against Rugby League.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fuck the fraud **** and his pie eating mate.

Cook wasn't good enough but Lichaa was the next "great Lebanese NSW hooker".

Fraud and a myth.

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I didn't know Cook was so bloody quick when he was with us.
I agree, it is painful to watch him now.
Man of origin series imo

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I didn't know Cook was so bloody quick when he was with us.
I agree, it is painful to watch him now.
Man of origin series imo
I believe everyone knew how quick he was except the Bulldogs Coaching Staff and the Board of directors, never have I been so disappointed to see a player depart our club in recent times.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly. Especially when in the five or so games Cook started, he was our best and completely sparked our attack which was stagnant at best for years before Cook created things out of nothing.

We start winning games because of Cook's impact and Hasburglar was so stubborn and hell bent on sticking to who knows what his plan was with his hookers never running. It's mind boggling and I fail to see why you wouldn't want a guy who can terrorise defenses in your team, especially when he's a really good and willing defender for a little bloke. And especially because it would have cost nothing to retain him. It's a disgrace. Des belongs in jail for crimes against Rugby League.
Didnt hasler say that Cook didnt suit our team because he is too fast

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Didnt hasler say that Cook didnt suit our team because he is too fast
Probably. What reason he possibly could have come up with will baffle me til the day I die.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck the fraud **** and his pie eating mate.

Cook wasn't good enough but Lichaa was the next "great Lebanese NSW hooker".

Fraud and a myth.
Is Liccha contracted till next year? Or is the 2nd in the club's favour? I hope he is released asap and we find someone better then the slow prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.