We need hodkinson back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tails

Waterboy
Reaction score
You guys are kidding yourself. Seriously if u make your judgement 2 games into his return and in a side full of "reserve graders" u know nothing about the game. Look what's happened to Stevie Turner it's a long road to recovery and the fact that he has got thru these games unscathed then it's a good sign. He did everything with precision what you want him to do 2nd game back the kid is still trying to get se match fitness. Remember everyone else has had 2 trials and 2 comp games whereas TH came straight in. He will get better with a couple of more matches under his belt. KK has all last season and 4 games to date and done stuff all. I say bring back TH we will be better with him!

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watched the nsw cup game on sat, Dunno wtf your all calling for hodko was below average.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm not saying Hodko is the remedy but don't forget only reason KK is anywhere first grade is due to Hodko getting injured again. Only reason he stayed in first grade is due to our monster ball playing pack

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
KK will stay, get used to it. Orford will continue to work with him

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I dont agree at all with the flaming of KK that he gets in here, but i watched the NSW cup game on replay last night on fox, and Hod played really well. His kicking game has more threat and he was passing and setting up tries all over the place. Kicking goals well too, probably better than Inu.

lafai looked good too

The main thing i got from the NSW cup game though was.....Lachlan Burr. Awesome kid, a real steamroller with skills. Best player on the field.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Going by the footage on the foxsports report we are in for another week of keating rubbish!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
KK will stay, get used to it. Orford will continue to work with him
At best KK is a hooker and nothing more. But then again he can't pass so that doesn't leave him in an enviable position really.

hotdiggitydogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Keating man of the match performance this weekend!!!!

Disclaimer: only if he does not pass or kick the ball and just runs it continually. He almost broke the line 3-5 times last Thursday.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Hodkinson may NOT even be as decent as Keating

But he has waited long enough (without sooking and whinging).

He is the No.1 Halfback on our roster and should be given a fair opportunity to win his place back

Keating isn't performing, even Hasler would have to admit that

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hodkinson may NOT even be as decent as Keating

But he has waited long enough (without sooking and whinging).

He is the No.1 Halfback on our roster and should be given a fair opportunity to win his place back

Keating isn't performing, even Hasler would have to admit that
I agree Hodkinson needs to win his place back, but at the moment he isnt standing up in NSW cup. Against the Illawarra Cutters the only standouts were Shane Pumipi, Lachlan Burr, Tim Lafai and Alaalatoa. Hodkinson still seems to be playing with fear of injury but his kicking game is there.

oatley bulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
hodkinson is a right side player kk is on the left , i think its up to our forwards to start getting over the advantage line before we start complaining about kk, if our forwards were dominating the ruck fair enough change him also i think des knows what he is doing

H

HajdukSplit

With Turner now gone, Hodkinson and Lafai should be released.

there will be enough money in the kitty to re-sign Frank, Eastwood, Halatau, Tolman and invest in another Centre/Winger (one who can leap and catch a ball!)

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
With Turner now gone, Hodkinson and Lafai should be released.

there will be enough money in the kitty to re-sign Frank, Eastwood, Halatau, Tolman and invest in another Centre/Winger (one who can leap and catch a ball!)
and have some pace.....

Status
Not open for further replies.