We need hodkinson back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah righto, meanwhile the Dally M coach of he year allows his halfback to throw 3 intercepts, knock on 3 or 4 times and have a kick bounce off another player when the game is in the balance and it should have just been pumped down field. Hasler will allow all this week in and week out until hodkinson single handedly wins a nsw cup game
Well if he cant perform in nsw cup hes going to be a dud in nrl yes keating is average but hodgko has to perform its not the australian cricket team

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hodkinson is crap. Too slow. KK is better than him. Id personally would not mind seeing Romelo there

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I think Hodko deserves a shot now, KK has had two games and I think we need to decide which way we will go for the rest of the year. TH gets his chance and lets see what he has got to offer. Whoever fails should be shown the door at the end of the season to free up wasted money. Sign a top half for next year. Sounds rough but thats footy.

Mallyboy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1. Yes you are right out of our current halfbacks hodko is the smarter choice
2. Keating needs to go, where i don't care as long as he is gone
3. We need to over pay a decent young halfback and get him to Des ASAP, im thinking Townsend or Pita Godinet, prefer Townsend because coconuts are more prone to failure
4. Point 2 ASAP
I have mentioned this before in other threads but there is young gun halfback playing for raiders u20's his name is Anthony Milford. Check him out next time raiders are on fox in NYC. Also I'm off to watch Harold Matts and SG Ball games Dogs v's Souths hopefully we have some talent in jnrs coming through. I'll let you know if we have gun halves in those two teams.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
In des we trust ,hell be all over it and will make not right call based on whos available and make the right call for the long term not just a kneejerk reaction for the sake of it

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I wish Hodko would get a run so at least we would have a recent comparison and if he sucked then people would shut up.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is trent playing fitst division this arvo at leichardt?
does anyone know?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On fox sports 1 at 1pm out first division side is playing live.
i hope trent is playing and has a blinder!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If Hod was 100% and the best option he would be playing, end of story. Des is no idiot.

Until then KK is playing.

Who we really need back is Barba, Tank, Graham and Kas. But hey, logic has never been a strong point of the kennel.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
If Hod was 100% and the best option he would be playing, end of story. Des is no idiot.

Until then KK is playing.

Who we really need back is Barba, Tank, Graham and Kas. But hey, logic has never been a strong point of the kennel.
I've got word that Trent will be back into the squad within weeks.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if Ennis would be an option? I guess he would be much the same as Keating I.e not natural half, poor vision, poor kicking game, not the best passing game.

Don't know how much better then kk he would be. I can see alot of his kicks going out on the full or getting charged down.

We can replace our hooker, halatau, romelo, pumipi, janda, Keating. We have adequate cover for that position. But we do lack a classy half. Have none within our ranks and not much available on the market for next season.

S

Sharpy

On fox sports 1 at 1pm out first division side is playing live.
i hope trent is playing and has a blinder!
Trent played and was very average, as someone said he can't dominate reserve grade then he will be worse in first grade
kk led us to a grand final last year where we were outplayed by a team with 2 future immortals and a Australian half
not bad
i agree he is average but hodkinson is worse

BAD INFLUENCE

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Trent played and was very average, as someone said he can't dominate reserve grade then he will be worse in first grade
kk led us to a grand final last year where we were outplayed by a team with 2 future immortals and a Australian half
not bad
KK didn't lead us to ****!!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
not bad
Don't think saying KK led us to last years GF would be accurate, I think Des's revoltuionary idea of having your entire forward pack as halfbacks did that which allowed KK to hide and escape the microscope!

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
reality is the dogs need to fix this and fast, while josh Reynolds is playing his part and is a standout, keating and hogkinson do not star or standout both are ok but neither of them can get the team home when needed most

Gingerbread Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don't think saying KK led us to last years GF would be accurate, I think Des's revoltuionary idea of having your entire forward pack as halfbacks did that which allowed KK to hide and escape the microscope!
This.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hodgko was awful hes not the same player

Status
Not open for further replies.