We need a goal kicker

Status
Not open for further replies.

danlemon

Waterboy
Reaction score
Why are the bulldogs so against bringing aiden sezer back to the club, he even wanted to come back before signing with the raiders! Surely a player swap for him would be cheap? Mbye or Eastwood maybe????

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Moses Mbye
Chase Stanley
Rhyse Martin
Zac Woolford
Nu Brown

can all kick in various percentages.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm hearing Tolman has been putting in the hours at training and will be kicking goals next season! Is there anything this guy can't do!
Apparently he is only taking the kicks for tries scored on the 4th tackle though..... :p

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Moses Mbye
Chase Stanley
Rhyse Martin
Zac Woolford
Nu Brown

can all kick in various percentages.
I couldn't call mbye a goal kicker :p he is a shame on all the other players that have kicked goals haha.

Woolford is a 67% kicker. Probably on par with holland I would say. Holland can cream one and shank the next. So wouldn't be turning to him for a pressure kick. Haven't seen Martin kick, seems like a decent prospect as a player though. Not sure how he strikes them.

If I was the CEO or the coach I would have had the foresight to get sezar back or make a play for Maloney. Not only both gun kickers, but both have a big boot and the ability to set up players. Also a decent short kicking game. That way you solve your half issue without taking on Foran who has been rocks or diamonds since leaving manly.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des is too busy investigating the latest developments in sports science to worry about goal kickers

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Doubt we get anyone in. We need to reduce our cap usage not increase it.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't someone practise FFS.. Gimme 650k and I'll practise 12 hours a day or go look for a coach. Just Pathetic

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It took 13 posts on a subject regarding goal kicking before the Coach's name was mentioned again LOL

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Des is too busy investigating the latest developments in sports science to worry about goal kickers
Maybe next season the players will be wearing boots with built in wi-fi and USB storage? The game plan will be sent to their boots during the game and then transferred to a chip implanted in their brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.