We have been training the house down in the off season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think this deserves its own thread.

We were "told" that our players have been training the house down in the off season and things will change this year.

I wonder what sort of training we have we been doing in the off season.

opinions/ comments.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Des is a genius
the only player that was allowed to speak during the off season , was Dessie's Loyal foot soldier J.Reynolds

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we are so slow and clunky

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well the thing is Pre-Season is fitness based prominently so as "professional players" they tend to do pretty well in fitness drills which means they "trained the house down".

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Smoking Gurkha Black Dragons under Des's Cabana on the beachside property of Collaroy

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
They are unfit; and have been for years. They have no stamina or energy right from the kick-off. They plod in attack, pass the ball well before the defence, or got to ground with it four tackles out of five. There is no speed when a break is rarely made, and they cannot run down or outchase their opponents.

The Dogs I knew never gave up. The current mob never turn up.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm just so pleased to see the new expansive style of footy being played. The old style was so boring.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They are unfit; and have been for years. They have no stamina or energy right from the kick-off. They plod in attack, pass the ball well before the defence, or got to ground with it four tackles out of five. There is no speed when a break is rarely made, and they cannot run down or outchase their opponents.

The Dogs I knew never gave up. The current mob never turn up.

brilliant and to the point post chris.

How many times i saw our players running and making meters side ways, how many times i saw we pass and then pass again when no manly defender was in close proximity only to lose ground, how many times i saw Mbye kick the ball high mid field when manly defence was standing 30 m away.

This has been going on for years now under the coaching of 1 million dollar des.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you had an employee who was being paid $17000.00 a week, would you expect results? I would or he would be shown the door.

Waterboy
Reaction score
Des sent his aging players to the local Mall to climb stairs for training in the off season.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm just so pleased to see the new expansive style of footy being played. The old style was so boring.
See how the do that thing to try to confuse the opposition and give it to tolman on the 4th.
Des mastermind there

Imposter

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Des wants out but he wants his payout with it his not stupid,that is why the team is what it is,he wants to be sacked his future plans are signed

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This side wouldnt look out of place in nsw cup

Status
Not open for further replies.