We are the most boring team to watch

We are the most boring team to watch

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chooky4Dogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
After betting the Dragons last start I thought that it might've lifted the spirits, Tonight they started committed but it just wore off. A lot of good work just gone in one run by Maumalo, TRY. At least Lichaa run more and maybe there might be some doubt from dummy half, finally. We will be Okay next year with the creative skills of Aaron Woods.. lol

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh wait everyone including the experts can see how bad we are but dib and hasler.... let his record speak for itself bla bla bla the sooner these 2 mother Fukers leave the club the sooner we can start to rebuild and not even rebuild... just play football and change what ever the fuk you wana call it we are doing now.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching our team play was the invention of the term "bored to death" by a time traveller from many years ago.

joedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Instead of getting cut about it dont watch them they are rubbish and they will be rubbish next year to so instead of you all coming on here talking garbage go try pull a root or sumfin you stale barstards were shit this year and thats it lol

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We don't hold anyone to account anymore and the guys have lost their hunger.

There was a moment when Johnson potted the field goal Graham had attempted to charge it down and he just casually put his arm in the air... there was a time he would have dived to put extra pressure on the kick.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only thing that will make me happy now is to watch us lose the next 9 rounds straight. Not because I'm a vindictive biach but because it'll help nullify that dumb arse's record so he can no longer ride on the coat tails of an achievement he clearly hasn't earnt .
The only reason we got into the GF twice under des was due to the individual brilliance of certain players, 2012 was barba and, 2014 was all Ennis

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We don't hold anyone to account anymore and the guys have lost their hunger.

There was a moment when Johnson potted the field goal Graham had attempted to charge it down and he just casually put his arm in the air... there was a time he would have dived to put extra pressure on the kick.
Remember what happened last time he did that. No wonder he doesn't charge down FG attempts anymore.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Well, not necessarily. We can be pretty entertaining if you like a good slapstick comedy...

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We are under the radar. Dib said this season our attack would be revolutionaries. He could mean round 26?

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
i cant believe our lack of attack and direction
Here is the text of an SMS I sent my sister this afternoon (she has also supported the Bulldogs for decades).

Thanks for your text.

If you didn't know the players and their faces well, you could not tell the difference between the current Bulldogs team and their spirit and style of play and The Entertainers the 1980 Premiers with Turvs, Gearin, Anderson, Brentnall, Huges Bros Dr George and Robbo etc.

And come to think of it, the current team has matched the aura and success of The Dogs of War - Folksey, Peter Kelly and Tunks, Baa Baa, Cement Gillespie, Langmack, Farrar and Turvs and his brothers who other teams feared to play and who raked in multiple premierships in the 80s (84, 85 and 88).

The current Bulldogs team is as good as Dogs of War, except for the fact that it isn't.

The Current team is Dogs of Shit or dogshit or like I said in my previous text to you, just plain shit.

I haven't been out to see a game in months. The last time I went, Bulldogs got beaten in the last few minutes by Tigers. Yes Tigers who are currently second last.

As you know, I never missed going to a home game for years. I also travelled all over Sydney to see the Dogs play plus to Gosford, Penrith, Canberra etc etc.

I currently have platinum season tickets, live 20 minutes from the Homebush Stadium (our wonderful and atmospheric "home" ground) and could not be fucked going to games anymore.

I used to do stuff like fly to Brisbane to see the Dogs play and I did it more than once too.

Fuck Castle. Fuck Dib. And most of all Fuck Hasler.

Fuck them all.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No shit but have you seen haslers record

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
38 years since I've been dogs surporter I've never not wanted to watch a game of footy until this year.

The only thing that get me through is two bottles of wine so I can forget can come back next week.

Just for fuck sake can the they at least put in effort.

Ps only reason I can post o only had one bottle for tonight game and remember the complete shit serve to us.
Now I know what I'm doing wrong!
Mental note to self: 2 bottles of wine needed per Dogs match.
Thanks for the tip!

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You know approx 6 to 7 weeks before the end of last season we were actually leading the comp in tries scored .i used to xheck the stats on foxsports.we scored a few brilliant entertaining tries too but then when we got smashed by the cowboys 36 zip i dont know what happened but we didn't look like coming anywhere near scoring a try and this yr its the same.
Against the dragons it was the first time in a while that klemmer actually passed the ball ran actross field and passed.granted it wasn't the best pass but I'd rather see that than the continual battering ram he has become.i love seeing fowards offloading and playing 2nd phase football.

Reactions: DT

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we have trouble spreading the ball maybe kick early out wide sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.