Was it hard to watch Anasta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.K

Waterboy
Reaction score
Did any of you watch him play?

Im guessing it would have been hard as all hell to see him with another jersey on.

Actually in a way it wouldnt have seemed right.

Personally i always thought he was over rated but then again I think the same about Lochyer.........actually Lochyer makes Anasta look under paid.

Oh and can anyone tell me if Anastabation changed his name? We are online mates but i havent seen him around for a while.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
na, but he played better well, every touch was pretty good, never did that for us

oh well now that fitler and stuart are wiping his ***, his game well improve as well

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
When Sutto was owning the **** out of him it was great to watch...and then the 2nd half came *sigh* SUTTO 4 PM

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have u seen Anasta on the side of the buses in the city? He's next to Craig Wing and some1 else - he looks strange in the Roosters jersey....

A

atomic_crimson

i heard from a rooster fan he didnt get involved much in the match

oh whats new :p

i dont really care he is a rorter now...

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I watched him.

Crap kicks, crap passes, one good pass which led to a try, but I was shocked to see that he did not even make a tackle. I cant honestly remember if he tackled at all.

A

atomic_crimson

i believe he is injured and they are restricting his contact

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
It was pretty easy to see Anasta play at the Roosters.

The only thing that kills me is Pricey playing for the Warriors and Thursty for the Cowboys. I couldn't care too much about Braith. It was business from the start, and business at the end.

A

Abz

atomic_crimson said:
i believe he is injured and they are restricting his contact
Restricting contact?? I'm going to lick my lips when the dogs verse the Roosters, and it's going to be very delicious to see Sherwin take his head off -> Revenge for doing what he did to Sherwin's ex-wife

>:( :nervous: >:( :chainsaw: :flamethro :sterb029: :BlueTeamE :bluboomte :hanged: :Axe_anim:

Cazz

Waterboy
Reaction score
it didn't bother me to watch watch him play for the roosters i didn't like him much anyway he was very over rated

DJ1

Ninjadillo
Reaction score
I thought it would but was surprised that it wasn't.

A bit weird thats all.

I think I had the hardest time with Price. Anything after that doesn't compare.

Miss Bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
=Mitchus= said:
When Sutto was owning the **** out of him it was great to watch...and then the 2nd half came *sigh* SUTTO 4 PM
I ageee. Bar that touch Anasta had in that try, i didnt even know he was on the field the rest of the half. Unfotunatly the ref's stuffed up again and souths were always gone after that! why is life cruel like that lol

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
watching price play for the warriors was hard...

Bashman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It was pretty easy to see Anasta play at the Roosters.

The only thing that kills me is Pricey playing for the Warriors and Thursty for the Cowboys. I couldn't care too much about Braith. It was business from the start, and business at the end.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't agree more.

H

Haztrick

I wish Anasta all the luck.He is a great player, nice bloke and I hope he does well, Hopefully an Origin spot.

I hate what Anasta did to Sherwin, but it's time to put it all in the past.

Good luck Braith :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.