Was Donald Trump too harsh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You said you'd reply to it after you've watched it?
The point of the video was that you said you love Richard Dawkins and follow what he says so I showed him talking on religion which included both Christianity and Islam.
When did I say I love Richard Dawkins?

Dawkins makes some very valid points but at the same time I also consider him to be an extremist in his views and don't agree with many of his views.

You posted a video and then said nothing. Again what debate?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw the biggest victim card is trump saying that his kid thought that he had his head decapitated, my recommendation is to simply walk to his location and show him that his head is still intact, and tell him to htfu if hes still upset about it

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When did I say I love Richard Dawkins?

Dawkins makes some very valid points but at the same time I also consider him to be an extremist in his views and don't agree with many of his views.

You posted a video and then said nothing. Again what debate?
What? I did bro I replied to your concern for my welfare and well being lol. Bro you said in a thread I forget which one where you said to wolfmother you learned a lot from him and look upto him. To which at the time my reply was but he's so dam against Islam and I never heard from you. I wanted you to clear that up. Because yes he's views are extremely extreme and dangerous.

Continue this in pm. It's healthier for the thread as it will go way off topic.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
btw the biggest victim card is trump saying that his kid thought that he had his head decapitated, my recommendation is to simply walk to his location and show him that his head is still intact, and tell him to htfu if hes still upset about it
Trump never said that, it was quoted as family sources telling about how Baron thought it was his dad. "Trump family sources tell us Barron was in front of the TV watching a show when the news came on and he saw the bloody, beheaded image. We're told he panicked and screamed, "Mommy, Mommy!"

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Trump never said that, it was quoted as family sources telling about how Baron thought it was his dad. "Trump family sources tell us Barron was in front of the TV watching a show when the news came on and he saw the bloody, beheaded image. We're told he panicked and screamed, "Mommy, Mommy!"
that was relayed to the media to increase sympathy for trump, they probably made it up as well tbh

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
that was relayed to the media to increase sympathy for trump, they probably made it up as well tbh
Maybe if he was 4 or 5 it would be a believable story but an 11 yr old?

Yeh that just doesn't sound right

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Barron might be autistic as some have assumed so its possible it might be true.
Regardless Barron should be kept out of it. Trump has to take responsibility for this because as I said before he's made some rather disgusting comments himself about others and if it now affects him on a personal level and he gives a shit well he can go fuck himself.

Acting the way he has in the past and if he has a child that may be susceptible to any return of serve the fuckwit should have pulled his head in long ago and treated others with respect.

But further to what this incident brings up, Americans obsession with freedom of speech and how their stand up comedians are with this freedom of speech, It borders on abuse rather than comedy.

To satisfy you realist the majority of stand ups are leftys and I find some of their "jokes" to be rather disgusting/abusive than funny

The US is a social experiment gone drastically wrong. It really is fucked up but falls on the people of influence and how they behave, because they're the ones that set the tone

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Regardless Barron should be kept out of it. Trump has to take responsibility for this because as I said before he's made some rather disgusting comments himself about others and if it now affects him on a personal level and he gives a shit well he can go fuck himself.

Acting the way he has in the past and if he has a child that may be susceptible to any return of serve the fuckwit should have pulled his head in long ago and treated others with respect.

But further to what this incident brings up, Americans obsession with freedom of speech and how their stand up comedians are with this freedom of speech, It borders on abuse rather than comedy.

To satisfy you realist the majority of stand ups are leftys and I find some of their "jokes" to be rather disgusting/abusive than funny

The US is a social experiment gone drastically wrong. It really is fucked up but falls on the people of influence and how they behave, because they're the ones that set the tone
Could be worse

Status
Not open for further replies.