Not open for further replies.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
So I had no idea wtf this was about so I looked it up

So Kathy Griffin did some dumb as shit photoshoot with a severed head of Trump and now she is surprised about backlash? Seems pretty stupid.

However I failed to see in the articles that I read, as to exactly what the Trump family has done to harass her? Can someone enlighten me?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Shes a fucking idiot pure and simple , now shes carrying on they are trying to kill her probably the only funny thing this twit has ever said

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Every passing day the US turns the movie idiocracy closer to a documentary.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Comedians often feel they have to be outrageous to be noticed. Kathy Griffin, who hadn't really done much for a while, went extreme and it backfired big time. Lost her job etc.

I guess it kind of worked out as it should have.

Kind of like the Margaret Court thing in reverse?

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
However I failed to see in the articles that I read, as to exactly what the Trump family has done to harass her? Can someone enlighten me?
They didn't do anything besides saying she should be ashamed of herself and that it upset their young son in a tweet, I guess shes blaming them for the backlash shes getting from everybody instead of blaming herself.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Comedians often feel they have to be outrageous to be noticed. Kathy Griffin, who hadn't really done much for a while, went extreme and it backfired big time. Lost her job etc.

I guess it kind of worked out as it should have.

Kind of like the Margaret Court thing in reverse?
She posted behind the scenes footage of the shoot and she was saying how she'd have to leave the country once it got released, I guess she thought she'd be backed by a lot of people
and didn't think she'd get cancelled and fired from jobs.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would love to see the outcry had a male comedian held a beheaded head of Hillary Clinton. The line up of words used would be as follows:

Domestic violence (coz only women face this)
Sexism (coz only men can be sexist)
Discriminating
Advocation of violence against women
Bigot
Zealot
Christian
Mysoginist
Anti feminist
Anti human rights
Safe space
Racist (because to lefties everything offensive is racist)

I'm sure there is more words I am missing but I think I covered the main ones.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lets break it down .
She said she's not afraid of him , but goes on a long winded rant that makes no sense.
2.she said hes a bully? Coming from someone that said she would go after his 11 year old son in other statements.
3. Starts playing the victim " shes a women in a male dominated field " boo hoo maybe its just because the **** is flat out not funny.
4. Deflecting " done this in a war zone done thia in a hospital "
5. More shifting rhe blame " sometimes people want a joke" still failing to accept responsibility .
6gives a shitty half arsed apology tries to back it up with a even shittier joke.
7. Starts blaming a president and his family for trying to ruin her life ? What exactly did they do ?
8. Death threats by who ?
9.trying to get sympathy saying this could happen to anyone ? And shes making a stance? For fucking what you stupid ****.
10. Blame game again the big bad bully is after her ....why you stupid **** .
You shouldn't have to die for this ?
If your dead you dopey **** you wouldn't be able to go on your physcotic rant.
11.now blaming them saying using her to Deflect trumps fbi investigation?
This **** is off her rocker and needs to be locked up. I hope they do charge her

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So she made a shit joke and it backfired on her. Now its the person she was joking about's fault ??
This bitch is about as funny as being ass raped by a collins class submarine.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I guess this meme represents the leftists as whole actually. I approve this meme with the 'factual' stamp not the phoney 'vegan friendly' stamp that doesn't help humanity
Factual? You mean like religion and the bible factual?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Factual? You mean like religion and the bible factual?
Religion and the bible? Can you clear this up. There are many religions that don't use the bible as a sacred source. Unless by default religion refers solely to Christianity?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lets break it down .
She said she's not afraid of him , but goes on a long winded rant that makes no sense.
2.she said hes a bully? Coming from someone that said she would go after his 11 year old son in other statements.
3. Starts playing the victim " shes a women in a male dominated field " boo hoo maybe its just because the **** is flat out not funny.
4. Deflecting " done this in a war zone done thia in a hospital "
5. More shifting rhe blame " sometimes people want a joke" still failing to accept responsibility .
6gives a shitty half arsed apology tries to back it up with a even shittier joke.
7. Starts blaming a president and his family for trying to ruin her life ? What exactly did they do ?
8. Death threats by who ?
9.trying to get sympathy saying this could happen to anyone ? And shes making a stance? For fucking what you stupid ****.
10. Blame game again the big bad bully is after her ....why you stupid **** .
You shouldn't have to die for this ?
If your dead you dopey **** you wouldn't be able to go on your physcotic rant.
11.now blaming them saying using her to Deflect trumps fbi investigation?
This **** is off her rocker and needs to be locked up. I hope they do charge her
Southy I'm really loving your new anti leftist hardcore stance by merely speaking facts that 10 year olds would know if leftists would leave the curriculum alone.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What she did was wrong and has copped backlash for it and lost her job.

But I don't think Trump has any right to complain nor his supporters

• Trump claimed that he could shoot anyone in the street and people will still support him
  • Maybe this was Kathy's "locker room" talk?
  • And who can forget the Obama effigies???
images.jpg

By all means I can say what Kathy did is wrong but it's no hypocrisy on my behalf because I see that distasteful for anyone.

Meanwhile Trump and his supporters should really stop being snowflakes and trying to restrict someone's freedom of speech

Mind you as another little tidbit I LOVE how the free market has resulted in bill oreilly and Sean Hannity being kicked out of the job

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you explain exactly what Trump has done to Kathy Griffin, @ThePCRealist90 ?

I still don't understand why she is so upset at Trump and Trump's family.

What she did was wrong and has copped backlash for it and lost her job.

But I don't think Trump has any right to complain nor his supporters
I find this curious, I can't see any record of him complaining about this (at least not publicly) mind you I have not looked that hard, but I think he does have a right to complain about someone posing with his severed head.

Status
Not open for further replies.