Was Donald Trump too harsh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you explain exactly what Trump has done to Kathy Griffin, @ThePCRealist90 ?

I still don't understand why she is so upset at Trump and Trump's family
Nothing noteworthy, she's just trying to dig herself out of the hole she dug herself into

They're crocodile tears imo

I find this curious, I can't see any record of him complaining about this (at least not publicly) mind you I have not looked that hard, but I think he does have a right to complain about someone posing with his severed head.
He complained about his 11 year old son questioning him about the severed head picture.

His kid has no blame but daddy should have explained that he's (Trump snr) is an asshole and so people are going to hit back at him.

By all means what she did was distasteful, you'll get no objections from me. However this man has committed equally distasteful comments/actions and in my eyes it's a case of "the boy who cried wolf"

I have sympathy for his kid but none for that asshole

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's plainly obvious from this thread exactly who is triggered, you went on a lefty rant which had nothing to do with the topic
Lol it wasn't a triggery rant though. I literally have not been triggered yet. Purely asking questions here. It's obvious when I'm triggered I started getting extremely 'catholic' and condemn ***** to hell.

P.s I'm still waiting for our private message debate to continue?

Also if you read my other comments I now know the difference between liberal and lefties. When I criticise a lefty I'm not criticising liberals anymore

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What she did was wrong and has copped backlash for it and lost her job.

But I don't think Trump has any right to complain nor his supporters

• Trump claimed that he could shoot anyone in the street and people will still support him
  • Maybe this was Kathy's "locker room" talk?
  • And who can forget the Obama effigies???
View attachment 2957

By all means I can say what Kathy did is wrong but it's no hypocrisy on my behalf because I see that distasteful for anyone.

Meanwhile Trump and his supporters should really stop being snowflakes and trying to restrict someone's freedom of speech

Mind you as another little tidbit I LOVE how the free market has resulted in bill oreilly and Sean Hannity being kicked out of the job
I agree people are hypocrites but seriously you're saying stop being snowflakes over someone's free speech? Lol head back over to the Margaret caught thread and see the snowflakes there as well who don't like her expressing free speech against gay marriage and her religious beliefs. Goes both ways

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What she did was wrong and has copped backlash for it and lost her job.

But I don't think Trump has any right to complain nor his supporters

• Trump claimed that he could shoot anyone in the street and people will still support him
  • Maybe this was Kathy's "locker room" talk?
  • And who can forget the Obama effigies???
View attachment 2957

By all means I can say what Kathy did is wrong but it's no hypocrisy on my behalf because I see that distasteful for anyone.

Meanwhile Trump and his supporters should really stop being snowflakes and trying to restrict someone's freedom of speech

Mind you as another little tidbit I LOVE how the free market has resulted in bill oreilly and Sean Hannity being kicked out of the job
I also think this tactic you continuously use which is to show Christian hence your photo doing bad things opens a can of worms. Because all religions in lynch mobs do this stuff. Remember Hyde park a few years back? Kids holding signs to behead all those who offend the prophet Muhammad? So let's not make it a Christians are hypocrites type argument. Instead stay on topic and acknowledge that this is a single person who's done the evil act and made it excessively violent. And it's coming from a female who supposedly loves tolerance and peace. So let's talk about that.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree people are hypocrites but seriously you're saying stop being snowflakes over someone's free speech? Lol head back over to the Margaret caught thread and see the snowflakes there as well who don't like her expressing free speech against gay marriage and her religious beliefs. Goes both ways
I used the terms "snowflake " and "freedom of speech" , that part of my post was sarcasm. It was to highlight the hypocrisy of Trump and his supporters.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I also think this tactic you continuously use which is to show Christian hence your photo doing bad things opens a can of worms. Because all religions in lynch mobs do this stuff. Remember Hyde park a few years back? Kids holding signs to behead all those who offend the prophet Muhammad? So let's not make it a Christians are hypocrites type argument. Instead stay on topic and acknowledge that this is a single person who's done the evil act and made it excessively violent. And it's coming from a female who supposedly loves tolerance and peace. So let's talk about that.
There's a church in the background of the photo, where have i linked the effigy of hanging Obama to Christianity? Victim status again

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's a church in the background of the photo, where have i linked the effigy of hanging Obama to Christianity? Victim status again
Well a church in the background would suggest the folk are Christian would it not?

Anyways honestly I thought we were gonna have a civilised debate in pm?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well a church in the background would suggest the folk are Christian would it not?

Anyways honestly I thought we were gonna have a civilised debate in pm?
What debate you posted a video that's cherry picked by religious people vs richard dawkins.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
She's about as funny as contracting AIDS...

She was already heavily anti-Trump, and this photoshoot was so wrong on so many levels it begs belief that something in that minute red head of hers didn't go "hmm maybe this is a bad idea", BEFORE doing the shoot.

She's a fucking idiot plain and simple. Has never been funny, and is up there with Joan and Melissa Rivers as "most annoying female attempted comedian" (albeit Joan has now passed on).

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What debate you posted a video that's cherry picked by religious people vs richard dawkins.
You said you'd reply to it after you've watched it?
The point of the video was that you said you love Richard Dawkins and follow what he says so I showed him talking on religion which included both Christianity and Islam.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
She's about as funny as contracting AIDS...

She was already heavily anti-Trump, and this photoshoot was so wrong on so many levels it begs belief that something in that minute red head of hers didn't go "hmm maybe this is a bad idea", BEFORE doing the shoot.

She's a fucking idiot plain and simple. Has never been funny, and is up there with Joan and Melissa Rivers as "most annoying female attempted comedian" (albeit Joan has now passed on).
There really is no funny female comedians. Amy Schumacher literally copies male jokes or just talks about being a slut to make jokes. A male however doesn't have to talk about his dick to get a laugh.

Ghostbusters was hilarious!!!!!'

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There really is no funny female comedians. Amy Schumacher literally copies male jokes or just talks about being a slut to make jokes. A male however doesn't have to talk about his dick to get a laugh.

Ghostbusters was hilarious!!!!!'
you once used a funny icon for one of my posts

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shes making herself look even more stupid.. Doesn't she have a PR??
Her PR is the leftists lol she has a whole political party as her PR much like Hilary did and still lost. Not coz of sexism like lefties like to use an excuse every time a male finishes on top but because they're dumb bitches. Pure and simple.

I seriously am too smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.