Warning to new recruits

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To all the new recruits for 2022 & 2023 seasons...
Enjoy the V.I.P. treatment you are receiving without even pulling the great jersey on yet.
Allow me to serve you a WARNING...failing to perform isn't an option, and I promise you will suffer the same fate as She-Rex and Crapper among many others did on TK if you don't...Trust me it's not nice :fearscream:
So it's up to you how the relationship continues beyond the honeymoon :-)

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also to all those new recruits;
Make sure you separate your whites and colours when washing your clothes.
If your white shirt turns a shade of pink because you put your red speedo's in the same wash, it's going to be a bad day!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Most players couldn't care less about what gets said on here or social media and don't pay attention to it. Nor should they.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If you have 1 bad game the kennel will want you sacked. If you are bad in more than 1 game you will probably get a new nickname, and the kennel will want someone else sacked, for not sacking you.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Prepare as best you can, represent yourself, your family and your friends with great pride and respect the jersey always - enough said.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
On average one of them will get the Lachlan Lewis treatment though, no matter how badly they play, no matter how many games they cost us they will be given excuses after excuses.

Wonder which player will be lucky enough.