News Walters on radar of Bulldogs and Broncos before crucial clash

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Griffin or if we want dogs ‘DNA’ Dymock, Kevin Moore or stick with Pay.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All they do is sign Reserve Graders and now we don't have our own Reserve Grade team. I guess it's okay because they all play FG anyway.

A

Alexander the Great

Guess the power brokers started at the top with Bellamy and Bennett and now they are at the bottom with Daley and Barrett....
The power broker's handed Bellamy on a silver plater ut they got upset that they went above their head to make it happen so they shut it down. If you know you know what I'm talking about ...

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Walters is up next at Bronx for sure. I just want a decision made soon so we can move forward with recruitment. Honestly I feel for Pay but fk he doesn’t make it easy on himself with some of his selections.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevvie to Bulldogs?
Kevin Walters is the latest name to appear on the radar of the Canterbury Bulldogs. There is an acknowledgment that seven-time premiership winner Wayne Bennett won’t be at the Bulldogs but Walters has now been suggested by one of the power players behind the scenes at the club.

That's also out of the Australian by Brent Read
Great coach , great bloke, loved by Every qlder he would bring the cattle

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I
Agree. I think he has his eye on the Broncos job plus I cant see him leaving Queensland. The good thing about the article is it's the 3rd one today so the heat is on baby.
I'm starting to get these naughty feelings of wanting to get spanked tomorrow....by the Broncos I mean. Does that me make a "fake" fan as the pay/board lovers like to suggest?
dunno if he will go there , they shafted him and he signed extensions with qld.. that’s a tough one .. basically shook his hand then gave the job away

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Walters is not the answer.

Pay and Kevin Moore!

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep Pay on for 2021 is the move then you have a red hot shot at Bennett, Bellamy or Flannagan who are all available in 2022

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The better play for Walters is to wait for the Seibold disaster to end and swoop in for his beloved club

Whatever we do ....Pay cannot be part of the plans in 2021

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I
Keep Pay on for 2021 is the move then you have a red hot shot at Bennett, Bellamy or Flannagan who are all available in 2022
Don't think they can keep doing the 1 year top up. If flanno is their pick sign him now . Lobby the NRL to let him coach if not he picks his assistant to come in for next year and flanno becomes an assistant. If pay is their man they would have done a deal already. The board has a 90s mentality but trying to use mix it with 2020 business . It's fucked.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The power broker's handed Bellamy on a silver plater ut they got upset that they went above their head to make it happen so they shut it down. If you know you know what I'm talking about ...
Are you suggesting that Bellamy would have come but some baby got their little ego bruised because they were kept out of the loop so they killed the plan? Even so would he have actually come? If that's true, and this moron is on the board they NEED to go.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I

Don't think they can keep doing the 1 year top up. If flanno is their pick sign him now . Lobby the NRL to let him coach if not he picks his assistant to come in for next year and flanno becomes an assistant. If pay is their man they would have done a deal already. The board has a 90s mentality but trying to use mix it with 2020 business . It's fucked.
Agree with this logic.
Also, cant they just sign a new coach on a 2 year deal and then 1 year into it if they dont like him, or they want to go after someone else, just fire him and sign the new coach - yes there will be a payout but its better than sticking with Pay for another year. This 1 year deal rubbish means we'll be in the same position in 9 months time. It's not good for recruitment or the club

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Throw away another year with Pay then get Holbrook back when his contract with the Titans ends.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Agree with this logic.
Also, cant they just sign a new coach on a 2 year deal and then 1 year into it if they dont like him, or they want to go after someone else, just fire him and sign the new coach - yes there will be a payout but its better than sticking with Pay for another year. This 1 year deal rubbish means we'll be in the same position in 9 months time. It's not good for recruitment or the club
Who ever they choose has to be signed for life as it would take that long to get our star fullback & hooker ( ◜‿◝ )

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, 6 premierships , its you that has no real football knowledge!
6 premierships as a player, there’s a reason he hasn’t got a job yet and his origin side is struggling his grand plan for the maroons was to stop saying the other teams name great player I don’t believe a great coach

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I believe Barrett would be a good start. He rebuilt Manly roster. That the turbo’s both said has helped them. And wanted him to stay. API went to Penrith instead us apparently due to Barrett. We are rebuilding. He would be good at rebuilding us at a minimum. He has a good record with young fellas and current stars. He got Marty from tigers and built his pack around him. With experience and youth. Dew is now enjoying fruits of his labour. We could do worse than at least giving him some serious thought.