News Walters on radar of Bulldogs and Broncos before crucial clash

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
6 premierships as a player, there’s a reason he hasn’t got a job yet and his origin side is struggling his grand plan for the maroons was to stop saying the other teams name great player I don’t believe a great coach
And they won that game lol.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both good choices. Griff is a good development option also. Toovey apparently has good ideas. But we have tried Manly influence and was a failure. We need the write option
Toovey isn't Hasler, I would rate Toovey better than Hasler and he has more passion.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Toovey isn't Hasler, I would rate Toovey better than Hasler and he has more passion.
He may not coach the same as Hasler. But he has no concrete record either. We are in a huge whole. We need to make money like any successful business. We need to fix our juniors. And first grade need a rebuild. Thus Griff suggestion. I’ve never been in she’d on Tooves but the feedback from some grade footballers is Griff or Barrett are outstanding football club men with development as there strength. Whoever the club choose. I hope it’s the write choice as we have no time for another plan c

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup Holbrook was a no brainer but the idiots on here shot it down and then proceeded to say "what has he done at the Titans?" Absolutely laughable that Pay was actually off contract and we chose to extend his deal instead of signing Holbrook.
Agree...the board are pathetic